Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

handunderchin

Chatty Member
There is just no way that Mia Freedman’s grandchild is going to be born in a public hospital - can you imagine Mia & co all crowding around in a shared ward to meet the blessed babe? As if.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Taylor777

I just listened to the subscriber ep with Jessie & Luca and how they’re finding being parents. PAINFUL! Luca sounds painful. He is a mini MIA. And his voice…annoying vocal fry. And there’s a part 2. Oh can’t wait for that!!!
I listened to part two and it was painful! Luca came off as a know it all partner who was almost speaking over Jessie. He told the doctor how to diagnose his child and was adamant that he knew best. The episode was dedicated to the “letter” that Jessie sent Luca, that he didn’t remember (???), about how she was struggling with him not understanding the shift in their relationship post baby. He is definitely not my kind of male feminist - seems a bit dressed up to suit being Mia’s son. I get the feeling he is the dominant person in their relationship.

Taylor777

Am I surprised the birth announcement was paired with a labour humble brag?
Christ! Exactly! I call BS on that - 62 … and a half hours. That’s more than 2 days. I don’t know any medical professionals who would let you go that long in hospital. What she means is, is that she had some labour pains at home and then went to hospital to fully laboured for a day. She could not be more annoying!
---
Oh and how embarrassing are these posts!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
I listened to MMOL today and was so grossed out by the gang fangirling over Kyle and Jackie O. They’re absolute scum of the earth, wtf?!

• Wow

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
The "class" talk at the end of Jessie's No Filter episode was so cringe.
She didn't exactly grow up poor, from what I know she grew up somewhere around Ryde? and her parents are teachers, hardly on struggle street and then the whole Oh you can afford things now and now you have a life in the East, my eyes almost disappeared beg=hind my head :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
They think we’re (we the tattlers) the sad ones with no lives but fuck me the amount of women in that MMOL Facebook group on baby watch is disturbing. Acting like Jessie is about to give birth to the next royal baby or something

• Haha
  • Wow

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I also unsubscribed and when they emailed and asked why i cancelled, I let them know I was sick of hearing about Mia/Jessie's family and Leigha's horrid voice and personality...

• Haha

dulcielaroux

Yes for sure! weird flex but ok. It’s like pushback against nepo baby mentality or something?
Deeply offensive to us actual westies. Bankstown born and bred baby - went to a private Catholic school out there though so still v happy to aknowledge my actual privilege. I’m an upper class bogan westie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s trying to be relatable, I think she’s probably quite upset and worried and self conscious and trying to make light of it to convince herself that she’s (Jessie) is okay.

savefloss

VIP Member
So the story today about Luna “failing” her weigh in for being a lazy girl is infuriating… I know she’s trying to be relatable, but it isn’t funny at all for anyone who’s struggled through this in a serious nature with tiny babies..

• Sad

Sleepyapple

Such a dumb approach but classic Mamamia. All she had to do was say “we’ve since done more research on HG and realised our past episode wasn’t helpful. Here’s an expert with some real information” FFS it’s not that hard.
Exactly. That’s all they needed to do. As a 3 x HG mum, I didn’t find anything incredibly awful about what Jessie and Gemma themselves said, but their “expert” was awful and not helpful at all. I’m someone who lay in a dark room for 14 weeks, unable to lift my head without vomiting, mostly alone as I was living away from friends and family, before my doctors took me seriously in my first pregnancy, because they saw I’d lost 20kg. It’s not an “internet pile on”, or a group of mums being mean to the new mum, for HG sufferers who have been dismissed in so many instances to speak up and say that they found the episode inadequate at best and hurtful at worst.

• Heart

Newhere2

VIP Member
Quite lengthy thread — but you’ll get the drift. Original post in the last image.
Wow! I also had no idea Mia was going to be on Australian Story. She hates any profile piece on her that she can't control 100% and she also hates it getting out there just how wealthy her Dad is (100m+) also those Outlouders are sickening. And no, Mia doesn't acknowledge her privelege. Yes she works hard. But she also went to Ascham. Her Dad knew someone in the Cosmo/Dolly office, that's how she got her foot in the door. She could afford nannies which is why she could continue to work so hard while her babies were little. Etc etc.

• Wow

jordanbing

IMG_5774.png

Can we please stop using the term ‘Lazy Gewl’ I hate it!!! And why would anyone subscribe to hear their book recommendations??? A pile of 10 books…3 written by Mia, 2 by Jessie and 1 by Holly. Hardly an objective list .