Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Ahh now there's a mammia podcast with Laura and Matty. FFS these people and their misogynistic comedy just keep making money at every turn. Mammia is the fakest feminist news outlet ever.
And in true mamamia style - comments are not allowed on Mia’s Insta post
Such fierce and brave feminist warriors they are

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

mfch

Also girls, given you read every single thing posted here, you were upset that someone brought up how odd your relationship is and how you seem to be in Jessie's shadow. Clare, you're the one who keeps bringing it up. How many podcasts have you made now about the twin rivalry you feel and being overshadowed by your sister? Like you're literally making money out of producing 'content' about your personal life, your family relationships, and your feelings about your relationships. What do you expect to happen? Jessie was upset that people were commenting on her parenting and tbh I agree I'd be devastated if someone made the comments made here about me when I had a newborn, but also you're accepting tonnes of free shit, and reporting on every little thing your child does. You could both just .... write about stuff that isn't you and your personal life. You didn't have to become influencers. 'Everything is Content' as Mia would say.

• Heart
Cool. Thanks Mia. We know Hamas is bad. We know bad stuff happened on 7 October. I guess I’ve just been distracted by months of other “bad stuff” since then 🙄

Newhere2

VIP Member
I'm so tired of them asking for us to subscribe and pay extra in order to 'support women's media.' If we are already listening and reading, then we currently are supporting them, and they are already making huge amounts of money through advertsising. There are hundreds of other things (of much higher quality with correct grammar and syntax) that we can read and listen to for free, too!

Pindawg

VIP Member
I think I might finish it off as my show to fall asleep to tonight. It’s a yawn fest that’s for sure. The only decent actor is the woman from Wentworth playing her mum. Asher is just playing Nina in a less frazzled, slightly corporate vibe
this may be controversial but I think Asher just plays herself in every role she plays - they are ALWAYS ALL the same vibe (Nina et al)
I dont' think she is that great an actress
Love her but these are my thoughts

Taylor777

Not to make light of the situation at all - but how’s Mia sharing this post from becca crawford who is outraged people not talking about the “holucost”
Cringgeeee for some one so enraged by it you’d think you be able to spell it
No one is saying that these actions by Hamas are not sick, depraving and disgusting. Everyone acknowledges this. What these “feminists” are saying is that this has been happening to Palestinians for decades and the world barely registers it, including Mia Freedman who seems to think that the death of Palestinian women and children is somehow not important enough to talk about or acknowledge. If you want to be a true feminist then you need to represent all women, not just the ones from your culture or wealth.

Spotted Mia/Leigh/Holly/Claire in the wild today in the lounge at Sydney airport. 👀 I heard Mia before I saw them. 😆 A bit surreal to be sitting here reading Tattle with them in my eyesight. Leigh really does not look well IRL.

• Wow
  • Haha

hotchip

This is...a joke right?! Or one of you lovely people taking the piss? Spotted on a post in the Outloud FB group about the new fitness app.

(So confused by this comment that it forced me to finally post instead of lurking.)

Screenshot_2023-11-29-09-14-07-17_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
Ffs Mia acknowledge your privilege. For once! You don't save lives, your job isn't life or death, it isn't shift work. Work a day in a tougher field and then talk about how wonderful work is with such disdain for everyone else.
1. You went to Ascham. You automatically have privelege. I don't many people who went there, and this might be a massive assumption, but I'm guessing most people who attend there, don't end up in minimum wage jobs working their asses off just to put food on the table - most have family businesses to fall into, or go to uni, or like you, 'had a dad who knew someone who worked in the same building as Lisa Wilkinson.'
2. You could afford a nanny when your kids were little. Try juggling work with childcare drop off, pick ups, and the hundreds of illnesses they get each year. Childcare battles make work so much tougher.
3. Life is hard for a lot of people atm. A lot of us just need a fckn break. If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't. (Well I would but maybe only 1-2 days a week or casually)
4. Go spend a day in ER, a classroom, cleaning, anything customer service related, washing dishes, in aged care etc basically any field that isn't media.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
How embarrassing for the twins to have mummy step in to scold Clem for something that doesn’t have anything to do with Clem.
It’s really bizarre. Of course a mother feels protective. And those twins would be very aware of Clem’s predisposition to social media blasts so I doubt they had anything to do with it. But is she honestly asking clem to be quiet on her OWN PLATFORM? Sure, if she was sending the dead baby photos to the twins then maybe tell her to stop (even then, I’m sure the THIRTY TWO YEAR OLD twins can speak for themselves), but it’s her OWN INSTAGRAM and she is sharing images that are everywhere.

And yep, dead baby photos might be triggering. COMPARE THAT TO THE MOTHER OF THE DEAD BABY.

sorry. Caps. Sad and angry.

• Heart

robbolife

VIP Member
Sarah Bartolo nailing it against Jessie’s shit chat on Q&A. Since when did Jessie become so highly regarded to be a social commentator on Q&A? I’ve seen clips of her talking about the rental crisis which she is not a victim of and now the dating apps which again she doesn’t have any recent experience of.

Attachments

• Heart

robbolife

VIP Member
A million percent. As confirmed in the following image she posted of the conversation. Look, I don’t hate Jessie and Claire. I give them very little thought. And of course I don’t wish bad things on them, or photos of dead babies. But at the risk of stating the obvious and sounding like a 5 year old - she (Mia) started it! Clementine has been calling out white feminists and influencers to use their platforms, over and over again. But as far as I know she hasn’t called out Mia personally, and certainly not the twins? Mia was the one who reposted from the troll site. And her daughter is the one supporting said site? And you want Clementine to do what - stop sharing things and just ask for peace? I mean - wtaf. That is totally outrageous. Fuck off lady.
The mental gymnastics of the twins’ mum is wild. Fuck off old lady, Mia’s own ideology is so deranged, she shared the ridiculous post from the unhinged page, of course Clem is going to retaliate. It is clear from the convo that Clem is not the one sending photos of dead babies to the twins’ yet this woman wants to control what Clem posts on her own page? Insta is filled with thousands of pictures of dead and mailed children now and somehow it’s all on Clem that Claire is getting sent photos? As far as I’ve seen Clem has not mentioned the twins when discussing the genocide until this point. Get fucked.

Whether you agree with the commenter on the issue or not, it’s a pretty good summary of the dynamics and decision behind staying silent.

IMG_3360.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

marthamartyr

Ahh now there's a mammia podcast with Laura and Matty. FFS these people and their misogynistic comedy just keep making money at every turn. Mammia is the fakest feminist news outlet ever.
Comments have already been turned off the podcast post. People were not abusive, rude etc but simply stating how ridiculous it is that we can’t disagree with this terrible take by M&L and now comments off. Mamamia is the worst women’s news outlet, not for the women at all

• Wow

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
They both wear it the same and it looks horrendous on them. No one is still doing thick liner around their whole eyeballs! Surely there’s someone in the beauty area of Mamamia who could tell them it looks shite.
Leigh Campbell is too busy whoring out affiliate links

• Haha

frenchiefern

VIP Member
So I see Jessie has low milk supply
does this mean the bubble has burst and this is her route to bottle feeding, possible PND (for relatability and bc of all her life long depression), and going back to work............
Just thinking out loud here
(can't wait til she hears the words 'failing to thrive' about her child)
Here comes ‘i did all the right things for the perfect breastfeeding environment and just introduced formula. Here’s 10 things I learnt’