Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can sense a "premature" baby due in Jan/ late December 👀 and it will weigh a healthy amount and she'll lie about it all I mean the girl can't even be honest about how many bedrooms her house has got, does NO ONE call her out?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Calling herself an expert on mental health 😭 she wants to be concentrating on herself and her own mental health along with her narcissistic behaviour traits instead of pretending she has a doctorate in psychology 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 6
back doing her morning card pulls - she is no inconsistent like she cant even be bothered to do it every day. And her rented house how morto if everyone was congratulating you and you were still renting - woo hoo congrats you passed the credit check
And all the work she will be doing - she will try blag and get it gifted no way will you do all this work on a house you dont even own

• Haha
Reactions: 3
back doing her morning card pulls - she is no inconsistent like she cant even be bothered to do it every day. And her rented house how morto if everyone was congratulating you and you were still renting - woo hoo congrats you passed the credit check
And all the work she will be doing - she will try blag and get it gifted no way will you do all this work on a house you dont even own
Congratulations for passing a credit check 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congratulations for passing a credit check 😂😂😂
I still can’t get over a £3500 house rental in Bedford, what the actual HELL.

combined income of just over £100k to pass that credit check on a house rental

• Haha
I still can’t get over a £3500 house rental in Bedford, what the actual HELL.

combined income of just over £100k to pass that credit check on a house rental
Maybe why she has been punting so much rubbish, her man's 'cleaning business' is obvs very lucrative 🤫🤫🤫

its easy to pass a credit check when you have a ‘cleaning company’ which the only thing its cleaning is his dealer money
I hope one day this is made public knowledge and her perfect imagine is shook

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of the amount of free stuff for her and the baby getting sent daily! Stuff that we all have to work so hard to buy! It really angers me, I hate this culture of free stuff for 'influencers' im having a baby soon and have worked so hard to buy what I need.... then these people just get given everything on a plate!! Uuurgh!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Next thread title : oh Malin Malin you talk shite, when you go on live you give us all a fright

Reactions: 1
All this free tit she gets everyday makes me so angry. Imagine getting everything for free because you’re a professional bullshitter

Reactions: 12
There is a woman called Ann who has put a review on Jared's company Facebook page last Sunday. It states its a shame you left the flat in such a state, they moved out of his place last weekend so I'm guessing the dirty lazy mingers didn't even clean it before leaving. Honestly and this disgusting pair are bringing a child into the world

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There is a woman called Ann who has put a review on Jared's company Facebook page last Sunday. It states its a shame you left the flat in such a state, they moved out of his place last weekend so I'm guessing the dirty lazy mingers didn't even clean it before leaving. Honestly and this disgusting pair are bringing a child into the world
What’s the company called

Imagine being flicked and prodded first thing in the morning... I actually couldnt deal 😂😂

• Haha
Bearing in mind she had another guy up until April and this new one appeared straight after, her stories were awful to watch as she seemed so needy and desperate for attention. 'How much do you love me' in a child like voice, this relationship will not end well

Bearing in mind she had another guy up until April and this new one appeared straight after, her stories were awful to watch as she seemed so needy and desperate for attention. 'How much do you love me' in a child like voice, this relationship will not end well
He was sleeping with her when she was with her ex’s and he was aware she was with them and going between but it didnt seem to bother either of them
One night we was out and she had been with Tom all day ( her ex) then Jared picked her up and she stayed with him then HE dropped her back to Toms the next day!! Tom knew of J. Malin prob told him he was her dealer

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.