Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the saying dont judge a book by its cover is true, i judged Jake when i first met him (he was putting flat packs together terribly lol), but i was wrong , he turned out to be the nicest guy ever, great guy, great sue chef to me on many occasions. Def my fav person when i was there. Everything else you said before that ill just say lol 😂
“When I was there” you make it sound like the big brother house 😂😂😂😂😂 unfortunately the only winner in this one is ever Malin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly the saying dont judge a book by its cover is true, i judged Jake when i first met him (he was putting flat packs together terribly lol), but i was wrong , he turned out to be the nicest guy ever, great guy, great sue chef to me on many occasions. Def my fav person when i was there. Everything else you said before that ill just say lol 😂
LOL … at what… the claimed miscarriage?

I don’t see a LOL in that

Sorry to be a pain but can anyone please give me a rundown of the dates of this miscarriage/new pregnancy timeline? I’m so confused by it!

Sorry to be a pain but can anyone please give me a rundown of the dates of this miscarriage/new pregnancy timeline? I’m so confused by it!
Claimed she had a period 29th march

Went off social media around 25th April while with Sharpie due to miscarriaged

Announced pregnancy 1st August

Gender reveal 15th August and says she is 15 weeks pregnant due in Feb

(Attached images with dates)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So she miscarried at the end of April it appears she then fell pregnant to this jered person 2 weeks later? Then 4 weeks later she was showing him off in St Lucia and suddenly he was gone and left her alone thousands of miles away whilst she must have just found out she was pregnant? She was bleating on that holiday about her hard life but she would bounce back just like Alan Partridge!! All goes quiet then she announces she's 15 weeks pregnant with a big whole carry on silly party for attention. She's not right in the bleeping head, bouncing from man to man in the hope to get pregnant like any man will do, it's bloody selfish but that's big malin all over 🙄🙄🙄

That lassie is full of more shite than a London sewar 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just to add, a woman’s cycle is on average every 21-28 days …

Friday 23rd April before the weekend away with Sharpie she did her hair.

weekend 24/25th April she was with Sharpie in Devon, despite making a story how she was coming off social media… it last 24 hours or so… still continued to do ADs and swipeups in somewhere that was not her home.

Based on her menstrual cycle alone she was defo bleeding in Devon .

Reactions: 2
She still out of her head 😂😂🙈

God guys this live is poppin’

View attachment 572728
😂😂😂 she was apparently in a long relationship here so the daily fail says 😂😂🙈🙈🙈 people believe it tho a baby is the biggest get out of jail card it's a new life like a puppy who wants to hurt these pure souls??? Maybe question the motives ors sad very sad it's the PR stunt of decade

Reactions: 1
Argh! already sick of her pushing her bloated belly out when the baby is barely the size of a satsuma!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Argh! already sick of her pushing her bloated belly out when the baby is barely the size of a satsuma!
Either that or she's alot further along then 15 weeks! Also how much free stuff is she gonna get for this baby?! Seems like she's been asking every and any company most I've never heard of, she's shameful targeting small business like that would love to know what sob story she gives them to bag it all 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the size of that belly!! She must be pushing it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t get over the size of that belly!! She must be pushing it out.
She’s always had a big ol belly so doesn’t look all that different. Think before she used to try and suck in but now she can just let it all hang out!

Reactions: 2
She looks how I feel on Christmas Day after a bit fat roast turkey dins😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why can’t she keep the pregnancy a secret ror herself
It didn’t need to be put on social media
Someone has put evil eye on het

Reactions: 1
Her not so mysterious boyfriend is named Jared St Claire Pierre and it’s the local Bedford drug dealer no social media. Did she think exposing all his family on her extravagant, environment friendly gender reveal was not going to reveal who her supposedly baby dad is.
Ps J is the biggest PLAYERRR around this area so get ready for the upcoming cheating daily fail stories bet calculated Marlin also knows what he is like and is looking forward to all this to remain relevant for the near future

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.