Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me in all of this is she seems to be absolutely delighted with the amount of media attention she is getting, all the free stuff, having balloons with her deceased baby's name at her gender reveal for the new baby, it just all seems very odd, I get that she has been through trauma as we never hear the end of it but its this overpowering need for attention, using a baby that's not been born yet for likes, freebies, media articles and big daft parties for the gram, she so manipulative and her her whole pregnancy timeline and miscarriage is just baffles me what she's playing at
She’s an attention seeker and that is it at the end of the day…..when she leaks bits and bobs out and it ends in the press she’s getting her time in the media regardless of the situation being a not very nice one and she is of course going to exploit this unborn cash cow as that’s what it is! She’s a toxic person as craves attention whether it’s positive or negative…..it’s all attention with her name in it! Of course she was going to do a deal with a magazine, malin is predicatable 🤷🏻‍♀️ She appears to use men then spit them out to suit and won’t care who the baby daddy is as long as she’s pregnant!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find her body language strange.
In the video ok mag released of her at her gender reveal she's stood next to Jerard (white shirt who's face is cut out) instead of hugging into him or looking at him at all as soon as the smoke comes out she turns and hugs karley?

yes….Very bizarre but shes making it a ‘thing’ that he wants to be out of the limelight (when she calls the paps on herself)

but is that him in the background …..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
yes….Very bizarre but shes making it a ‘thing’ that he wants to be out of the limelight (when she calls the paps on herself)

but is that him in the background …..
I don't think so this guy seems to have a big beard? Either way ok! Mag have cocked up because you can see his full face in the video at around 0.27 seconds in, look at the far right lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm suprised none of you have mentioned that Sharpie isn't totally out of the woods with being baby daddy??? Didn't he say himself they last hooked up on the 26th April? 15 weeks takes me back to 3rd May so bang on a week between them and 'due dates' aren't accurate, they won't prove the day of conception, they give an approx date and the majority of women actually give birth within 10 days of it. I can guarantee, if she was honest with the midwife that she slept with someone else a week prior, she'd have advised a paternity test. Just saying 😬

I'm not doubting she shagged them both in that time. The one she's claiming is baby daddy sounds like a long term duck buddy and she basically preferred that possibility over the possibility it could be Sharpies so I guess , congratulations Sharpie 👏 soz to ruin your day ! Ha.

Just adding that even if she had the baby on her alleged due date, or even 5 days later, I'd be getting a paternity test done 🤷🏼‍♀️ waaay too close a timeline

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm suprised none of you have mentioned that Sharpie isn't totally out of the woods with being baby daddy??? Didn't he say himself they last hooked up on the 26th April? 15 weeks takes me back to 3rd May so bang on a week between them and 'due dates' aren't accurate, they won't prove the day of conception, they give an approx date and the majority of women actually give birth within 10 days of it. I can guarantee, if she was honest with the midwife that she slept with someone else a week prior, she'd have advised a paternity test. Just saying 😬

I'm not doubting she shagged them both in that time. The one she's claiming is baby daddy sounds like a long term duck buddy and she basically preferred that possibility over the possibility it could be Sharpies so I guess , congratulations Sharpie 👏 soz to ruin your day ! Ha.

Just adding that even if she had the baby on her alleged due date, or even 5 days later, I'd be getting a paternity test done 🤷🏼‍♀️ waaay too close a timeline
There was me having a good Tuesday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think pregnancy weeks are counted from the period b4 conception, around 2 weeks before the deed is done so Sharpie you're all good as I think a period would've come just after you saw her and then she's got pregnant after then. Lucky escape 😅
Sadly reckon the miscarriage was crap n she didn't expect to catch so soon after announcing that.

Reactions: 1
Hi guys, first time commenting on this thread. I’ve skimmed through it. Did she lie about having a miscarriage? If so that’s absolutely disgusting,
Vile behaviour. I’ve just had one myself and would do anything to get my baby back 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to be that person… ah screw it ill be that person! Why is no one wearing a mask? Covid isn’t extinct yet?

sorry this is my own little contribution to the thread. I’m enjoying the calculations and timelines going on here though. I’ve always thought she was off her head so imagine how happy I was to have found this thread! Well done ladies and sharpie..

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to be that person… ah screw it ill be that person! Why is no one wearing a mask? Covid isn’t extinct yet?

sorry this is my own little contribution to the thread. I’m enjoying the calculations and timelines going on here though. I’ve always thought she was off her head so imagine how happy I was to have found this thread! Well done ladies and sharpie..
All restrictions have been lifted. You don’t need to wear them. It’s a personal choice now . They probs all did covid tests anyway .

Reactions: 2
Was reported in ok mag there was 80 guests there!! Didn't know Malin had more than 4 friends?
Karley
Her sister
Jake the makeup artist
Jess Hayes

I take it he must have a big family. I hope one of his family members reads this 👀

Also would you really go away to tell Sharpie that you had, had a miscarriage to spend the weekend having sex? That's the last thing you would want to do and you also bleed for about 7-10 days after.

@sharpie2021 I have 2 questions did she know she was pregnant as in did she EVER tell you categorically that she is pregnant? (Because if she never told you how did she know she miscarried and it wasn't just an early period? This would also explain why she never had a positive test to post and only a negative one)

And secondly was she bleeding when she came and saw you that weekend in Devon?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

COVID is the least of this woman’s worries. She is soooooo screwed up in the head 😱

• Haha
I had a miscarriage at approx 8 weeks and I was on for at least 3 weeks after . Like I said Sharpie I was due 24th dec and my baby was conceived end of March sooooooooo you might want to make sure that’s not your behbeh

Also would you really go away to tell Sharpie that you had, had a miscarriage to spend the weekend having sex? That's the last thing you would want to do and you also bleed for about 7-10 days after.

@sharpie2021 I have 2 questions did she know she was pregnant as in did she EVER tell you categorically that she is pregnant? (Because if she never told you how did she know she miscarried and it wasn't just an early period? This would also explain why she never had a positive test to post and only a negative one)

And secondly was she bleeding when she came and saw you that weekend in Devon?

Ewwwwwwww having sex when bleeding from a miscarriage … that is so wrong on so many levels

Don’t forget Malin did her hair especially for this Devon trip, dirty weekend or confessing the miscarriage it makes sense if Sharpie uploaded photos on insta at the same place as Malin and then he then deleted them when she told him??????

• Sick
I’m a bit confused well very confused (😂) by the whole timeline of events but my question is what are people implying by not sharing photos of her holding consy? Is it that everyone is surprised she’s kept that to herself given she shares every other element of her life on social media?

Erm why is she viewing houses? I thought she was moving out? Seems irresponsible to of moved out without another place while pregnant? And offices lmao really who does she think she is ? 🤣 I take it big lips Jake is the new witch

Erm why is she viewing houses? I thought she was moving out? Seems irresponsible to of moved out without another place while pregnant? And offices lmao really who does she think she is ? 🤣 I take it big lips Jake is the new witch
I thought the same, she's on a nutty high, see for a while I thought Jake was Karley. I was like what has that lassie done to her face and it dawned on me it was jake 😳

• Haha
Honestly the saying dont judge a book by its cover is true, i judged Jake when i first met him (he was putting flat packs together terribly lol), but i was wrong , he turned out to be the nicest guy ever, great guy, great sue chef to me on many occasions. Def my fav person when i was there. Everything else you said before that ill just say lol 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.