Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So exactly how far along is she then? If it’s her new mans baby it’s got to have been conceived some time after 26th April, and means she literally got preggers like 2 seconds into the relationship 🙄🥴 she’s gotta be maximum about 16 weeks if she got pregnant like literally the day after her ‘relationship’ with sharpie ended

Reactions: 2
I spoke to sharpie last Saturday as he runs the doors in my local town Reading, he was giving my friend first aid when i started chatting to him.
(He told me about this site)

turns out she just recently had him arrested for Harassment , he said it was laughed out and police dropped it. He showed me some bits on his phone that he really needs to put on here.

Sharpie , thanks for looking after my friend but please show everyone what you have !!
He was such a lovely friendly guy bless him.

he last had fun with her on 26th April ;) sorry not sorry
I know you’re being nice, but can you delete this please lol 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I spoke to sharpie last Saturday as he runs the doors in my local town Reading, he was giving my friend first aid when i started chatting to him.

turns out she just recently had him arrested for Harassment , he said it was laughed out and police dropped it. He showed me some bits on his phone that he really needs to put on here.

Sharpie , thanks for looking after my friend but please show everyone what you have !!

Please tell us?!!

Reactions: 3

God Malin the psycho strikes again! how is he harassing her exactly? I feel for you!

Michael/Sharpie you got involved with a true crazy wacko who needs serious mental health check!

He won’t expose her on here but you can tell us what he showed you 🤭😜

Oh bless she must be watching and following your every move if you need this deleted!
So Michael do tell us is she good in bed as they say crazy women are wild in the sack 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just say… a lot of comments on this thread are disgusting. Whatever you think of her she is still a woman who has lost her little girl. Nobody knows the reason the only things u know is what people put on social media. Poor woman will never get over that. Maybe she gets pregnant so soon for a reason. So what if she is desperate to be a mother? Is that such a bad thing after the loss of a child? Wow. Have some empathy.

QUOTE="simmyonfleek, post: 5941537, member: 240921"]
I’d actually kill for her figure though
[/QUOTE]

🥱
Give it a rest Malin you can’t be your own fan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@simmyonfleek every comment you’ve wrote is to lick her ass.. I think you’re in the wrong place hun, her lick asses belong on her on Instagram comments xx

• Haha
I really wish people would wise up to Malin, she is disgusting everytime a relationship ends she play this victim card, it tiresome now but also very dangerous, as innocent people could be made out to be something else by her, she has put up a story stating she isn't well and to email her management, is this going to be the next instalment of Malin, my traumatic life 4eva

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wish people would wise up to Malin, she is disgusting everytime a relationship ends she play this victim card, it tiresome now but also very dangerous, as innocent people could be made out to be something else by her, she has put up a story stating she isn't well and to email her management, is this going to be the next instalment of Malin, my traumatic life 4eva
ETERNAL VICTIM 4EVA 2021 IDST (if destroyed still true, dunno if you did that at school) 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm new to this and found this after googling Malin a few weeks ago when realising there must be so much more to her. Her lifestyle is so strange. Forever changing hair (not wigs or weave) and moving houses. She screams dysfunctional but I cant understand how she has such admirers on the gram. I follow her purely for the bewilderment! She is fascinatingly perculiar! God help the guy she is with an aparantly the father of her unborn.

Hmmm that deffo wasn't tucked under skims
And the thing is with preg belly they do not come and go... once baby is grown indolent shrink. Dont get me wrong it may move around but it certainly doesn't appear larger one day then dissapearthe next!!
This is so obviously bloating and pushing stomach out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
so… sharpie … here is a question … how do you manage to give first aid and talk about tattle and malin at the same time?

is she your claim to fame in the local area?

Reactions: 1
so… sharpie … here is a question … how do you manage to give first aid and talk about tattle and malin at the same time?

is she your claim to fame in the local area?
He is obviously a multitasker
Leave Sharpie alone we like him now here - Its ok sharpie dont listen to her

He is obviously a multitasker
Leave Sharpie alone we like him now here - Its ok sharpie dont listen to her
The real answer to that persons question is, the person new who i was so she asked me about it, i had time to tell them as her friend who i gave first aid to was to intoxicated to leave the medical area .
i have to stay with them until they are fit to leave or have a vehicle to get into.

as for claim to fame, doesn’t the other party have to be famous ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god we love a black screen with little white writing and a read heart at the end. We all know some trauma or trigger will be posted about soon!

The real answer to that persons question is, the person new who i was so she asked me about it, i had time to tell them as her friend who i gave first aid to was to intoxicated to leave the medical area .
i have to stay with them until they are fit to leave or have a vehicle to get into.

as for claim to fame, doesn’t the other party have to be famous ?
Well… being IN the daily Mail and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.