Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually painful at the moment, really going in for it with her whole unresolved trauma, it's absolutely bleeping boring and annoying now, this is her life, a full time victim of trauma and she's milking this pregnancy for all its worth

Reactions: 5
She's actually painful at the moment, really going in for it with her whole unresolved trauma, it's absolutely bleeping boring and annoying now, this is her life, a full time victim of trauma and she's milking this pregnancy for all its worth
Seen she's now got OCD on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Malin has seen what gets her likes, comments, attention and appearances in the daily mail and runs with it . She milks everything for all it’s worth . She’s the only ‘celeb’ I know who shares daily mail articles about herself 😂😂 she is so cringe

Reactions: 6
Omg… what if she was pregnant in April, lied about having a miscarriage for attention and cause had found out about Sharpie’s girlfriend etc.. but she never really had a miscarriage and this is the same pregnancy. And convinced new guy it’s his. Sorry sharpie still don’t think you’re in the clear.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can I just say… a lot of comments on this thread are disgusting. Whatever you think of her she is still a woman who has lost her little girl. Nobody knows the reason the only things u know is what people put on social media. Poor woman will never get over that. Maybe she gets pregnant so soon for a reason. So what if she is desperate to be a mother? Is that such a bad thing after the loss of a child? Wow. Have some empathy.

Reactions: 7
Can I just say… a lot of comments on this thread are disgusting. Whatever you think of her she is still a woman who has lost her little girl. Nobody knows the reason the only things u know is what people put on social media. Poor woman will never get over that. Maybe she gets pregnant so soon for a reason. So what if she is desperate to be a mother? Is that such a bad thing after the loss of a child? Wow. Have some empathy.
Oh bore off.
Come off tattle lovely. This place isn't for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think anyone in this thread is undermining the loss of her little girl at all. But the ways and means subsequent pregnancies and supposed miscarriage have happened have been dubious and show some alarming behaviour on Malin’s part tbh. She is in the public eye and shares nearly every aspect of her life and that comes with opening yourself up to questions. Further, topics she discusses and experiences she has gone through resonate with individuals who may be vulnerable and I think this evokes a lot of concern within discussions on here. This is my take on it anyway.

Reactions: 23
The words you choose to use, desperate to be a mother? Just because she is desperate doesn't mean its ok to dupe people and bring a child into a toxic situation surely? Children deserve better than that, no one is disputing she has been through heartache with losing a child, however she never has a thought about the families she has wrecked with her appalling behaviour in the past and the effect it has on their children, yep Malin the victim as per 🙄

Reactions: 23
I don't think anyone has a problem with any women who is desperate to be a mother at all, we do however have a problem with someone who wants to be a mother for all the wrong reasons. Someone who has faked a miscarriage for social media attention, doesn't care about having a healthy relationship with the father of the baby and to be quite frank can't even look after her dog let alone a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The words you choose to use, desperate to be a mother? Just because she is desperate doesn't mean its ok to dupe people and bring a child into a toxic situation surely? Children deserve better than that, no one is disputing she has been through heartache with losing a child, however she never has a thought about the families she has wrecked with her appalling behaviour in the past and the effect it has on their children, yep Malin the victim as per 🙄
Who said she duped anyone? Men know how biology works don’t they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
This suggests that you own children and they are desired to alleviate your feelings of pain
Children are human beings who are not plasters for your wounds. Much trauma is done to children being born into torn or abusive relationships. A lot of your issues will still be there you just now have someone even needier to deal with as well

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This suggests that you own children and they are desired to alleviate your feelings of pain
Children are human beings who are not plasters for your wounds. Much trauma is done to children being born into torn or abusive relationships. A lot of your issues will still be there you just now have someone even needier to deal with as well
exactly this! Why does malins desire to be a mother override the well-being of the future child, why should it be ok to bring a baby into a crappy 5 minute relationship cos she’s ‘desperate to be a mother’, whatever happened to giving a baby the best possible start in life that you can, if the miscarriage was the truth then she’s been pregnant three times in short term crappy relationships, in one pregnancy the fella knocked her around and the relationship didn’t last, the second pregnancy don’t even know if you could call it a relationship and now it’s over, and now pregnant again to someone else she’s been with for 5 minutes, it’s trashy AF and shows malin is only thinking of herself, thinking she can treat a baby like a band-aid!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
exactly this! Why does malins desire to be a mother override the well-being of the future child, why should it be ok to bring a baby into a crappy 5 minute relationship cos she’s ‘desperate to be a mother’, whatever happened to giving a baby the best possible start in life that you can, if the miscarriage was the truth then she’s been pregnant three times in short term crappy relationships, in one pregnancy the fella knocked her around and the relationship didn’t last, the second pregnancy don’t even know if you could call it a relationship and now it’s over, and now pregnant again to someone else she’s been with for 5 minutes, it’s trashy AF and shows malin is only thinking of herself, thinking she can treat a baby like a band-aid!
I can absolutely understand if someone is reaching their 40’s and panicking about their fertility, this woman is 28. She doesn’t seem to keep pets or friends very long which isn’t indicative of her being a committed parent. She’s obviously jumping head first into any relationship that comes her way, the baby desire may be driving her to make bad decisions. I do have empathy for her, that pain must be hard to live with and all these attempts at finding her happily ever after fairytale are a lot like Katie Price. Problem is, you are tied to this person for life and if you genuinely accidentally fall pregnant with a casual relationship many women choose not to go ahead as the RS isn’t very stable and they know they may have to do it alone. She thinks she’s in love but it’s likely she’s making a terrible mistake, she doesn’t even know if this RS can survive any ups or downs yet and is throwing a child into the mix which will test them. I’m a single mum, I know what it takes and it’s hard and a LOT of sacrifice. I also know my kids aren’t there to make me feel better. They aren’t responsible for making me happy or fill a hole in my life and in all honesty parenting is much more complex than holding a snuggly baby. It’s not always fulfilling and it’s not always rewarding. It’s not always the best thing I ever did because it tests you to your limit. Being realistic about parenting, of course I wouldn’t change them for anything and I love them more than life itself but they aren’t a cure to anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t doubt that this new relationship of hers will not last. She will then somehow paint him to be this abusive person and add being a single mother as a new trauma and staple thing to post about to get likes 😴

Reactions: 11
I don't think anyone has a problem with any women who is desperate to be a mother at all, we do however have a problem with someone who wants to be a mother for all the wrong reasons. Someone who has faked a miscarriage for social media attention, doesn't care about having a healthy relationship with the father of the baby and to be quite frank can't even look after her dog let alone a child.
100% this.

Malin is the actually the disgusting one if you want to read the whole thread

Reactions: 2
Hahaha she said she works bloody hard and deserves to treat herself so she gone shopping in Harrods with her chauffeur driving her car
Haha! This woman does the least amount of work I’ve seen someone who claims to work do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost 5k worth of jewellery there.. where does she get all that money from? She hasn't done a sponsored post in ages

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.