makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that majorly filtered photo she posted earlier I thought for a minute she was Mas on a Mission Suzanne. Say she'd only be delighted to hear that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah there was no way that was his first feed anyway. They would have made a bigger deal out of it with dad there and all I think!
Definitely not, especially for the first baby. I think he’s way to young to be in the high chair. Like my little boy is a savage and I gave him purées carrot he wasn’t ready for it so stopped. Simple as, he’s showing Qs but just not ready. That child was not a child having his first feed. He enjoyed it too much didn’t even make faces

I think part of the spoon feeds is trying to be ahead of Aoibhe like she wants Axel to be first to hit all the milestones 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed her. She's an idiot trying to force her child into reaching milestones. To me he's still like a brand new baby. You may aswell be feeding your child sugar syrup than that milupa shite! She doesn't have a clue. Do your research Jen!

Reactions: 7
I've unfollowed her. She's an idiot trying to force her child into reaching milestones. To me he's still like a brand new baby. You may aswell be feeding your child sugar syrup than that milupa shite! She doesn't have a clue. Do your research Jen!
She has lost a few followers after that post from looking at social blade

Its sad she's pushing the baby that way.
He'll end up just as unhealthy as the parents. Hope she sees sense.

Reactions: 5
Yeah... but it says it on the box. It must be true 🤣

• Haha
Yeah... but it says it on the box. It must be true 🤣
If she starts her baby on that crap she will find it extremely hard for them to eat more savoury foods later on. Then this has a knock on effect to sugar addiction/reliance on sugar for kids etc...

Reactions: 3
OMG what a response to a perfectly reasonable message.
Sunshine orange is as someone else said processed to death.
Is she hoping for a sunshine orange swipe up or something ?
Maybe Bperfect will release a tan named Sunshine Orange by Jennyx
Sure she tagged the brand in the story, probably hoping they will send her out a box of it 😂

G'wan makeupbyjennyx. Whole country on its knees due to a global pandemic and you and the other wanna be neighbour influencer promoting sweettooths pick and mix. Outcomes from covid for people who are overweight/obese aren't great but sure why would that stop you? Also very poor value compared to what you can buy and make up yourself esp. as so many struggling money wise.
But why let that get in the way of #collab #ad #mua #giveaway #heartattackonaplate #ripoff #coulddoityourselfcheaper #cardboardboxandafewmultipacksmuchcheaper

Reactions: 6
Sunshine orange pic n mix next! Little fella will be millin a selection box for Christmas #gifted

• Haha
Sunshine orange pic n mix next! Little fella will be millin a selection box for Christmas #gifted
Well considering she never seems to bloody cook it’s all takeaways or eating out god knows how that child will turn out

I'm just so surprised with all the focus on the whole earth mother thing and baby led weaning and pureeing etc. That she didn't start off like that. Would have been a great opportunity for her to increase her following and produce some good content. She's just very beige.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm just so surprised with all the focus on the whole earth mother thing and baby led weaning and pureeing etc. That she didn't start off like that. Would have been a great opportunity for her to increase her following and produce some good content. She's just very beige.
Yep she could really create a niche and capitalise on all her new followers as she got most of them through pregnancy and labour. But no....she resorts to Milupa for a 4 month old! Unfollow...

I would have thought that we know so much now on baby nutrition but it doesn't seem to be the case. It's not that hard to boil some veg and mash it up....post 6 months

Reactions: 6

Beige is the perfect way to describe her.

Yep she could really create a niche and capitalise on all her new followers as she got most of them through pregnancy and labour. But no....she resorts to Milupa for a 4 month old! Unfollow...

I would have thought that we know so much now on baby nutrition but it doesn't seem to be the case. It's not that hard to boil some veg and mash it up....post 6 months
Don't know if Jenny actually knows what veg looks like herself 😬 she won't have a tooth left in her head if she keeps carrying on with all the sweets she gets for free.
There's only the two adults and they are wolfing through them. Makes me cringe

Tut Tut Jenny. I think you’ll find that Malahide castle is outside of your 5km. The very one whinging and contacting local her local TD & tagging Leo to get partners into hospitals and she can’t follow the rules in place and stay within her 5KM. I guess she’s to walk off all those sweets!

Tut Tut Jenny. I think you’ll find that Malahide castle is outside of your 5km. The very one whinging and contacting local her local TD & tagging Leo to get partners into hospitals and she can’t follow the rules in place and stay within her 5KM. I guess she’s to walk off all those sweets!
It would sicken you the way they go on