Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this is a big fat NOOOOO! Horrible material and not flattering one bit. It’s the way she smiled at herself. I must not be seeing something that she is. Shein as well 🤢.
Also another baby and she has her reasons. I don’t think she will cope with 2 under 2yrs, it’s alot of work. Enjoy your daughter for a while before you add to your family.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this is a big fat NOOOOO! Horrible material and not flattering one bit. It’s the way she smiled at herself. I must not be seeing something that she is. Shein as well 🤢.
Also another baby and she has her reasons. I don’t think she will cope with 2 under 2yrs, it’s alot of work. Enjoy your daughter for a while before you add to your family.
I think this is one of those times where you get what you pay for, it just looks cheap and nasty

She's gotta be taking the piss with that dress! It looks horrendous. It's not flattering at all.
2 under 2 is not a vibe at all, it's hard, hard work and puts a strain on even the strongest relationships. She's bonkers.

She really is trying to get pregnant asap. Asking what period tracker to use. I still think she should wait until the little one is a bit older. Going from 1 to 2 is a big leap

Reactions: 1
How the hell can those two have sex? It grosses me out! Her lifting her flappy stomach skin up, and him with his pe.do face. Gives me the boak. They are both disgusting 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally hoards of women “donating” their dresses to her.
Like you’d send it back! Obviously didn’t suit. How ungrateful!
Good God 🤦‍♀️
Absolute bleeping grifter. Why is she acting like a charity case. If she’s that skint, why is she trying for an another child?

Reactions: 5
All the begging for freebies must be paying off as she's gone from her wedding just being them and their parents, to now having a do for 50 people 🙄🙄

• Angry
I see she’s now going to have bridal shop trying on many dresses asking if we want to come along virtually. Na your ok there Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IMG_4328.jpeg
IMG_4327.jpeg

Scummy Beggar 🤬🤬🤬
Get a proper job & pay for your own rather than doing about 3 hours a week in McDs!

Imagine using your “platform as an influencer” (I’m using those terms extremely loosely) to beg daily for free stuff…..SCRUFF!!!!!

Wedding went from just them, to 50, to everything she can cadge for free. Honestly she’s vile 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
View attachment 2869427View attachment 2869425

Scummy Beggar 🤬🤬🤬
Get a proper job & pay for your own rather than doing about 3 hours a week in McDs!

Imagine using your “platform as an influencer” (I’m using those terms extremely loosely) to beg daily for free stuff…..SCRUFF!!!!!

Wedding went from just them, to 50, to everything she can cadge for free. Honestly she’s vile 🤮
Absolutely beggar 😡 pay for your own wedding!!!

Honestly, she can't scrounge anymore than she is. Can't afford it? Tough. It boils my piss. I wish these businesses would donate stuff to worthy causes.

Her whole wedding she’s been on the beg. Think it did start out honest then someone mentioned gifting to Lucy and since then she’s been on the beg constantly. At this rate she will be the only one NOT paying for her wedding. As I said before…. Pay for your own god damn wedding Lucy!!!