Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, for me it's the young age she was/is. She's only just 26, so when she had the sleeve done she was 24. From what she has said, and old posts I've seen it looks like she was that size for a few years prior to that...certainly early 20s at the latest, if not before. That's pretty shocking especially since her mum is a paramedic, and doesn't look overweight herself. I'm not sure what the family dynamics is but there's something off clearly. I think she's the youngest child and has been over indulged with food all her life, and once she left school and was sitting at home all day not doing anything she got bigger and bigger. She's said that she hadn't walked anywhere for years which for someone of 24 to say is awful.

I don't think she's learned anything from this though, she doesn't exercise (she went to the gym once I think) and is still so food obsessed. And it's not even good nutritious food, just empty carbs.

Reactions: 1
yes, for me it's the young age she was/is. She's only just 26, so when she had the sleeve done she was 24. From what she has said, and old posts I've seen it looks like she was that size for a few years prior to that...certainly early 20s at the latest, if not before. That's pretty shocking especially since her mum is a paramedic, and doesn't look overweight herself. I'm not sure what the family dynamics is but there's something off clearly. I think she's the youngest child and has been over indulged with food all her life, and once she left school and was sitting at home all day not doing anything she got bigger and bigger. She's said that she hadn't walked anywhere for years which for someone of 24 to say is awful.

I don't think she's learned anything from this though, she doesn't exercise (she went to the gym once I think) and is still so food obsessed. And it's not even good nutritious food, just empty carbs.
She always makes a point of saying how happy she is and was with her appearance. Nothing about being so over weight seemed to bother her. Just not conceiving. It’s crazy to think
That having to cook sitting down on a roller chair didn’t bother her. It’s no wonder she isn’t motivated to make any positive changes

Reactions: 4
What on earth does she look like? 🤢
What the duck is that hair? She looks ridiculous.
The 70s and 80s called...
Screenshot_20240121_210049_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Jesus christ, she looks ridiculous!! Wtf was she thinking?! 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck me, I think the 'annie' hair might be a new thing 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 3