Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still on codeine? It's been weeks since her keyhole op. Clearly never going back to work, hope she's not getting sick pay, bloody skiver!

How is she still on codeine? It's been weeks since her keyhole op. Clearly never going back to work, hope she's not getting sick pay, bloody skiver!
I had my gall bladder out a few years ago and was sore for like 3 or 4 days, back to work in less than a week, that’s the beauty of keyhole surgery. I suppose she could have complications after having her previous surgery though

Come on people in my phone. We need to talk about the ‘couples’ photo at the end of the boudoir shoot. #awkwardsiblinglove?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on people in my phone. We need to talk about the ‘couples’ photo at the end of the boudoir shoot. #awkwardsiblinglove?
I didn't even see that because I couldn't get past the knee highs she's wearing, my mum used to wear them in the 90s, we used to call them ' pop socks' women would wear them under skirts instead of tights and they were the hight of ugly. I'm old, would someone young tell me if they are fashionable and sexy? She does look stunning in that crown pic though I'll give her that. She does look like she's posing with her brother who's a serial killer on last that tit too though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's such an awkwardly posed photo. Surely the photographer could have got them to stand in a more normal way?!

Creepy serial killer / feeder vibes definitely coming from Jack though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack looks like the kinda guy to work in a meat factory. Those photos are cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her what I eat in a day...hot cross bun covered in butter, chocolate doughnut, crisps. Nice to see she's eating healthily 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her what I eat in a day...hot cross bun covered in butter, chocolate doughnut, crisps. Nice to see she's eating healthily 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Made a real lifestyle change there then! When you’ve paid for surgery why would you continue to eat crap?

Reactions: 2
The roast dinner for breakfast shows how successful weight loss surgery 😂 the fact she is literally eating carbs and fat tells me she is going to be hospitalised again soon as she will be nutrient deficient! Her brain is not healthy or ‘thin’.
4599954F-410B-48AA-86E3-4DFC80056952.jpeg

She hasn't grasped any of the nutritional side at all, which is why I'm not in favour of those WLS abroad because there's no education or therapy, it's just had over the cash and we'll cut up your stomach!

I predict she will end up like someone I know who basically lives on high fat foods like cheese and ham toasties, croissants, pain au chocolat etc unsurprisingly she plateaued at Lucy's current size a few years ago and hasn't lost anything since. Thing is, now she's got no gallbladder she probably won't get a reaction to those high fat foods any more and just keep on eating them. Any attempt to keep up her protein seems to have gone out the window.

Reactions: 3
Did you see some of the comments on Facebook? Lots from people who had had gastric sleeves all saying the same thing, that there was no way they could eat that amount of food, that it would last them days. I found that interesting.

I only saw the first few posters doing the usual arse kissing comments so couldn't be bothered to wade through All that you're so inspiring hunni' nonsense 🤢🤢 but have just now been back and read them all to see the negative ones 😂. The one where someone said 'was this what you are before your WLS?' made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I only saw the first few posters doing the usual arse kissing comments so couldn't be bothered to wade through All that you're so inspiring hunni' nonsense 🤢🤢 but have just now been back and read them all to see the negative ones 😂. The one where someone said 'was this what you are before your WLS?' made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The more I watch her the more you can tell she is addicted to food

I honestly don't think you could be 30st by the age of 23, as she was, without serious food issues/ addiction.
I may have said this before but I find it surprising that her family are average sized/ don't seem to have problems with food, her mum is even a paramedic so I wonder where the weight issues have come from. Photos she's shared of her in her mid teens she seems to have been the size she is now or bigger, so it's not like it all started when she moved out to live with Jack (who I remain convinced is a feeder!) .

Her food addiction means she's constantly pushing boundaries, at first she'd make a big thing about not drinking with her food, now she's showing herself eating and drinking at the same time. Again at first she drank loads of water...no mention of that now. She was watching her protein but again not doing that any more. She's still losing weight (although that's slowed right down, 10st at start of Jan, 11st as of today, that's a stone in 2 months. Which for normal weight loss is fine but at her size with a sleeve you'd expect more) but it's clear that nutritionally she's not eating the right things. Too much carbs and sugar, nowhere near enough protein.