Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 4 and she’s stuffing her face with Jaffa cakes never going to learn clearly

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure it isn't glitter? Looks tit anyway. Seen the cake video? Who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure it isn't glitter? Looks tit anyway. Seen the cake video? Who does she think she's fooling?
The cake video was an 'interesting' way to celebrate after having a gastric sleeve, I've personally never eaten a whole cake with a fork before but each to their own.

The cake video was an 'interesting' way to celebrate after having a gastric sleeve, I've personally never eaten a whole cake with a fork before but each to their own.
Same. Her latest pictures just make me cringe. There should be more plus size models but I'm not convinced she'd cut it. If only we all had that confidence!

Is she ever going back to work? She's been off for ages, clearly milking every last shred of sympathy for her op, which was only keyhole anyway - I thought the point of keyhole was it was less invasive and you recover/ are back to work quicker!

Those pictures were cringe...although I suspect the boudoir photo shoot will be a LOT worse. Hopefully it's not a couples shoot with the creepy fiance who always looks like he needs a wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had my gallbladder taken out, and I felt fine after 3 days. Though I hate to tell her, I've had 10 years of misery following it. I ended up with bile acid malabsorption, and need to tit 16666 times per day 😆 🤣 😂
Jack looks really dirty and pervy, he's not a looker is he? I bet his parents are surprised he's got a girlfriend.

• Haha
Shes a lazy cow. She won't go back to work. No chance! As for the weirdo boyfriend.... 😂

Reactions: 2
Photo drop and not one healthy meal! It’s disgusting that she’s promoting pizza, cake and Chinese takeaway when she’s had that op because it is incredibly DANGEROUS not to get the correct nutritients with a smaller food intake. Irresponsible

She's not learned anything about eating healthily at all...don't forget the frappucinos as well which I'm sure aren't the skinny version.

I think she will stop losing weight very soon if she hasn't already. One thing there's no sign of is her going back to work!