Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needed a hospital bed because of a spotty vag?! She does know the baby will come out if it? She'll never bleeping cope. I really object to people like her reproducing. Imagine the drain on the NHS? The sprog will end up with all sorts of issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
0 makeup content

it’s constant moaning about her self inflicted ailments while draining the nhs.

Not to mention patting herself on the back and sliding down as much calorie dense food as physically possible. Never any praise for the nhs. Just dictates to them

All she does is moan, ask questions or talk about the baby. She's so boring.

Reactions: 2
And now begging for free stuff for the baby with an Amazon wish list!
And of course she will get what she wants as always because her followers are bloody stupid!! tit like this makes me angry.

I'd much rather buy my baby things with MY OWN MONEY. Imagine having a stranger buy your baby their cot, in my opinion it takes away that special feeling and knowing you earned the money to provide that thing for your child. She will regret this in years to come.

And of course she will get what she wants as always because her followers are bloody stupid!! tit like this makes me angry.

I'd much rather buy my baby things with MY OWN MONEY. Imagine having a stranger buy your baby their cot, in my opinion it takes away that special feeling and knowing you earned the money to provide that thing for your child. She will regret this in years to come.
She’s had too little Emotional Intelligence to ever regret it. She just thinks that because she shares her life she deserves free stuff.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind this girl but I can't help but feel what was the rush with getting preggers so soon after the gastric bypass
Happy for her and everything but wouldn't have been better to have gotten down to her target weight and enjoyed her smaller body for a bit? Maybe that's just me.

Also I wish people would stop congratulating her for her weightloss and saying "well done you've worked so hard!" One twit even said "you've inspired me to diet etc..." She had a bleeping gastric band!!!!!! No shame to those that do, but its hardly the same as losing weight through diet and exercise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't mind this girl but I can't help but feel what was the rush with getting preggers so soon after the gastric bypass
Happy for her and everything but wouldn't have been better to have gotten down to her target weight and enjoyed her smaller body for a bit? Maybe that's just me.

Also I wish people would stop congratulating her for her weightloss and saying "well done you've worked so hard!" One twit even said "you've inspired me to diet etc..." She had a bleeping gastric band!!!!!! No shame to those that do, but its hardly the same as losing weight through diet and exercise!
She’s been trying for a baby since she was 5 😂

• Haha
Getting followers to nominate her & Jack to “Win a wedding” now. Thrown in the sympathy card.
How’s that fair against the general public who have a few friends and she has her make-up following of thousands of people? 🤔

People already sending loads of baby clothes.
Scrounging yet again!
The entitlement is shocking.

Getting followers to nominate her & Jack to “Win a wedding” now. Thrown in the sympathy card.
How’s that fair against the general public who have a few friends and she has her make-up following of thousands of people? 🤔

People already sending loads of baby clothes.
Scrounging yet again!
The entitlement is shocking.
Came here to say this. Tempted to email the comp organisers. The pair of them pay for nothing!

Came here to say this. Tempted to email the comp organisers. The pair of them pay for nothing!
Everyone’s commenting on how “Inspirational “ she is?

Im struggling to see what she’s inspiring if I’m completely honest. Begging online & working part time at McDonalds isn’t the pinnacle of my life goals!

Just watched the “What I eat in a day” post gastric sleeve video she’s put on. Im 13 years post sleeve and still couldn’t eat all that! Bread, more bread, cheese, more cheese, crisps and a roast dinner to wash it down with.

This weight ain’t gonna be staying off long Lucy love!!!!

I can see the weight piling back on once the baby is born. It will be "its the baby weight" but she's just a greedy pig. That Jack really is an unfortunate looking fella ain't he? He looks like is thick as pig tit as well. Poor baby better hope it's got grandparents genes, cos this pair are not lookers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see the weight piling back on once the baby is born. It will be "its the baby weight" but she's just a greedy pig. That Jack really is an unfortunate looking fella ain't he? He looks like is thick as pig tit as well. Poor baby better hope it's got grandparents genes, cos this pair are not lookers!

Sadly she is incredibly greedy. She doesn’t need that volume of food after weight loss surgery. She has 15% stomach capacity. There’s no need for greed!
Yes the weight has dropped off - She was 30 stone, so it will do for now. It will plateau soon enough (If it hasn’t already). I believe she’s around 17 stone and has been for a good while, which is still morbidly obese. She’s stretching the sleeve beyond intended capacity now, so give it about 3-5 years and she will be back to square one.
Depsite what she likes to tell people - you are not told after a sleeve to eat what you fancy in moderation!!!! 🤣
You are told to avoid bread, fizzy pop, sweet things, crisps, heavy carbs etc etc. Use your common sense which she clearly has none of!
Imagine wasting all that money to pile all the weight back on after a couple of years.
People telling her she’s done so well like she’s some kind of hero that’s saved lives. She’s cheated & used surgery as a tool for weight loss!

But of course it won’t be her fault 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Sadly she is incredibly greedy. She doesn’t need that volume of food after weight loss surgery. She has 15% stomach capacity. There’s no need for greed!
Yes the weight has dropped off - She was 30 stone, so it will do for now. It will plateau soon enough (If it hasn’t already). I believe she’s around 17 stone and has been for a good while, which is still morbidly obese. She’s stretching the sleeve beyond intended capacity now, so give it about 3-5 years and she will be back to square one.
Depsite what she likes to tell people - you are not told after a sleeve to eat what you fancy in moderation!!!! 🤣
You are told to avoid bread, fizzy pop, sweet things, crisps, heavy carbs etc etc. Use your common sense which she clearly has none of!
Imagine wasting all that money to pile all the weight back on after a couple of years.
People telling her she’s done so well like she’s some kind of hero that’s saved lives. She’s cheated & used surgery as a tool for weight loss!

But of course it won’t be her fault 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think she wanted to lose weight. she wanted to conceive.
You can tell she really really misses eating loads of food and is still obsessed

The but I'm not fat one killed me 😂😂😂

Her overeating doesn't surprise me. From what I know of WLS at this point she should still be focusing on ensuring she has a good balanced diet, getting enough protein, especially now she is pregnant. Yet her focus is on crisps and dinners with mash and gravy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And of course the fact she got pregnant within a year of surgery which isn't recommended. She's only 25 so it's not like there was any hurry for her to have this baby either. She could easily have waited another couple of years.

I don't think she will lose any more weight because she doesn't want to. She's happy being 17-18st, as compared to her previous weight that probably feels light to her. But being complacent and given the stuff she's eating it feels like she's at risk of gaining weight back.

Reactions: 3