Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw someone ask for a thread to be made for this girl so I made one. She is a Welsh make up artist/influencer! :)

Reactions: 1
Saw someone ask for a thread to be made for this girl so I made one. She is a Welsh make up artist/influencer! :)
Hey!! I just came to search up Lucy and found your thread 🙂 hopefully more come on and people can get a chat going.

Reactions: 2
Are you still following her? Did you see that when her partner picked her up from the airport from having her gastric sleeve he had a McDonald's? Then that night a KFC too? In front of the poor girl? I just thought it was weird, she did address it and say she had to get used to stuff like that but she seemed so upset at the airport from anxiety that you'd think that was one more factor she didn't need.

Her partner seems as supportive as a bra made of jelly.
How many times have they eaten out this week alone? By not supporting her he's actively sabotaging her and no finishing off her plate doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No wonder she is loosing a few pounds a week
She is constantly eating junk

I’m sorry but someone of that size if you truly
Were eating the small
Portions she claims she would be loosing loads!
I don’t have much to lose and if I was eating small portions like that I would be losing loads

Her obsession with food is also clear
To see it’s almost a bit disturbing

Reactions: 5
No wonder she is loosing a few pounds a week
She is constantly eating junk

I’m sorry but someone of that size if you truly
Were eating the small
Portions she claims she would be loosing loads!
I don’t have much to lose and if I was eating small portions like that I would be losing loads

Her obsession with food is also clear
To see it’s almost a bit disturbing
I'll admit I don't know anything about gastric sleeves but I expected her to start off with eating stuff like baby food, blended veg and fruit. But she ate Dairylee triangles and licked crisps. And she's always eating ready meal mash. It's quite odd when you've paid so much money for a life changing operation. I read on another thread that she used to dox people, does anyone know anything about that?

I'll admit I don't know anything about gastric sleeves but I expected her to start off with eating stuff like baby food, blended veg and fruit. But she ate Dairylee triangles and licked crisps. And she's always eating ready meal mash. It's quite odd when you've paid so much money for a life changing operation. I read on another thread that she used to dox people, does anyone know anything about that?
No wonder she is loosing so little
Loosing 3lbs in a week when she is the size she is tells me she is eating terribly

1lb loss, sorry but is she taking the piss
She is eating a lot more than she is claiming
She needs to be honest with herself

Pulling up a chair as I hadn't heard of her doxxing people! and yeah, totally agree. If you have a sleeve, surely you'd work on sorting out your relationship with food. I know someone who had the surgery and because they went back to their old eating ways, they've stretched their stomach again. No point doing it if you're still gonna eat rubbish.

Pulling up a chair as I hadn't heard of her doxxing people! and yeah, totally agree. If you have a sleeve, surely you'd work on sorting out your relationship with food. I know someone who had the surgery and because they went back to their old eating ways, they've stretched their stomach again. No point doing it if you're still gonna eat rubbish.
Read it on an old Marcus thread, think it was thread 2. They were on about how Marcus and Lucy fell out, he wanted to go on Judge Rinder I think it said? Over something fake, and she wouldn't do it. I know he turned his fans against her and they trolled her till she said she was at the point of suicide.

Read it on an old Marcus thread, think it was thread 2. They were on about how Marcus and Lucy fell out, he wanted to go on Judge Rinder I think it said? Over something fake, and she wouldn't do it. I know he turned his fans against her and they trolled her till she said she was at the point of suicide.
ah yes i do remember that now! I've been reading the marcus thread since before christmas and am still trying to catch up! cant believe how many there are!! I honestly thought marcus and lucy were related though.

• Haha
ah yes i do remember that now! I've been reading the marcus thread since before christmas and am still trying to catch up! cant believe how many there are!! I honestly thought marcus and lucy were related though.
I know! They look so oddly similar! I thought she was his sister at first.

Well last week she didn't lose any weight and this week she's lost one pound. It's very strange. She eats those cheese and peperami snack boxes as her protein instead of say, a couple of cooked chicken breasts. I eat like a pig and I think I've maintained my weight this week and I have a whole stomach. I don't understand.

1 lb in 2 weeks I’m sorry she will lose making taking a dump!

She must be eating really highly calorific food

If I ate as little as she claims I would be losing a lot more and I’m 1/3 of her weight

She needs to be honest with herself I think. It’s quite disturbing to watch. I have actually unfollowed her but checked back in today to see if she lost anything

Her partner seems as supportive as a bra made of jelly.
How many times have they eaten out this week alone? By not supporting her he's actively sabotaging her and no finishing off her plate doesn't count.
They seem to be constantly out for food don’t they? I also don’t get why she keeps mentioning a ‘cook dinner’ surely she shouldn’t even be able to manage a mouthful of a roast dinner let alone all the veg, Yorkshire’s, mash etc that she listed 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s no wonder she’s regularly sick and has had a hard time since being home!

The anonymous questions were very revealing, lots of people saying she's eating badly, like when she was drinking KFC gravy when she was on liquids only. Don't think she'll be doing that again in a hurry. And why does she say 'cook' dinner? I've heard of a cooked dinner but what the hell is a cook dinner?

They seem to be constantly out for food don’t they? I also don’t get why she keeps mentioning a ‘cook dinner’ surely she shouldn’t even be able to manage a mouthful of a roast dinner let alone all the veg, Yorkshire’s, mash etc that she listed 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s no wonder she’s regularly sick and has had a hard time since being home!
Constantly it’s so unhealthy

im so glad i found this thread, im having a sleeve in 5 weeks and duck me she is driving me insane, everything and i mean everything they tell you to do she is ignoring, losing 1lb and maintaining is bollocks!

Is it me or are you not supposed to stick to liquid/soft foods after getting a sleeve? I can remember watching something years ago and the guy had these titchy pots filled with soup/ stews and everything was blended.

I think she needs to address how she views food ( as do I .) I want her to do well as she seems a nice girl and after putting her life in danger getting the surgery in the first place.

Reactions: 4
Come on eating a bleeping cheese string for breakfast. My 4 year old would know that’s not healthy. She will be stretching that sleeve in no time
What a waste

Reactions: 3