Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just remembered hearing talk of this thread, so in honour of a certain Lieutenant Colonel on duty with the King today, cross-posted from H&M thread:

1674222187977.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I can kinda see what you mean, but JT is much more handsome than CM!
[/QUOTE]

I had to laugh at the comments on a news article asking why Ben Affleck was pictured in the car with King Charles. Sorry, I can't find the article now though.

ETA Did we ever get that calendar sorted out?
[/QUOTE]
29da6711c8f30efcd1e860d774117571.jpeg
FjDO5SdWIAMR_wT.jpeg
main-qimg-384bf0d97ef392f0446a9e402a11d205-lq.jpeg
FcQbyZ8aIAAMHQj.jpeg
FcXIeEmakAA_RIG.jpg
FgAgXWEX0Ac-ymB.png
78e6dcd959d0855ef6bd5b66d22a6fc1.jpg
62408873-11215207-Major_Johnny_Thompson_was_spotted_behind_Prince_Harry_and_Megan_-a-50_166324...jpg
0_Presentation-Of-Addresses-By-Both-Houses-of-Parliament-To-His-Majesty-King-Charles-III.jpg

These should keep you going for a bit. πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

• Heart

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
That kilt outfit (sorry don't know what the terminology is) looks like it takes hours to put on.

Awaits 'taking it off' commentsπŸ˜…

• Haha

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
YES! I see this too. From just below the eyes, they're identical.
Hmm, and now he's Charles' equerry, interesting! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Putting 2 and 2 together and making 10. Johnnie is not a Brother from another Mother. No way :eek:

Damn, Do you need a twitter account ot see this?? Nothing is happening when I click on the link πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

My future husband 😍😍
Join the queue Lady !! :LOL:

It's worth noting (well for some of us), that over on 'Chateau Diaries' of which I am an avid reader and reasonable contributor, Bonnie Johniie was highlighted and discussed way before the sad news of Queens Elizabth's passing. We've been admiring him for ages.......................

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Spirit of place

VIP Member
So it's a real threadπŸ˜ƒ - thought it was a joke, & now catching up on 2 pages. Takes time when you're doing multiple replaysπŸ˜‹ think I saw the Boris vignette 7/8 times, so funny & Jonnie cool in a SUIT laughing & swatting. Btw was it raining or were the umbrellas bullet proof or what, as only Charles & Boris had them?
2 pages & no one has been slagged off - is this a first for Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie πŸ˜‚ . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. We’re never too old, are we ?
The Queen had remarkably good taste in men throughout her life 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Pippa M

VIP Member
If we were the royal photographers there would be NO photos of KC3 and C on the front pages...only Johnnie :p

• Haha
  • Heart

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
The King visited Morrisons head office today. I work for Morrisons (not in head office) and we were asked who would like to go and represent us from our site. It was too far for me to travel but I'm absolutely gutted now because I could have seen Major Johnny in the flesh πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow