Maia knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread about her yet considering how huge her following is. Her girls are adorable but the amount of oversharing she does makes me uncomfortable. She literally tells millions of people where they’re going to be every single day (“today we’re going here, then to see this person, then for dinner at this place…”) Her commenters are obsessed with her kids. People feel they have a right to see them and when she recently didn’t post for nearly a day her “fans” were losing their tit.

She’s been a bit off the last couple of days and I wonder if she’s finally realising that she might be in way over her head with how much she posts. That being said, I saw a video recently estimating she makes $30k a month from tiktok so it seems unlikely she’ll stop oversharing. It all seems like an accident waiting to happen to me and I hope she puts those sweet girls first and stops posting them.

Reactions: 24
I love her videos, the girls are so cute. I agree with the comments about the crazy followers, some are almost demanding to see the babies.
The father left her at 7 weeks pregnant and hasn’t had anything to do with the babies at all, her family are really supportive and it seems she has a good network of friends around her too.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s fab! If she’s not worried about her safety, I don’t think we should be tbh.
She seems like a great girl, being a fab, real mum with a lovely supportive family around her. Go Maia!

Reactions: 20
I really like her. I don’t follow but see her videos regularly. Kids are cute and she seems very down to earth.

Reactions: 5
The few videos that come up are cute and she's not unlikeable. However her whole personality seems to be those babies and her fans act as if they all know them on a personal level.

Also the baby daddy slander is real, people just cant mind their business on Tiktok. Think they forget theres always two sides to every story. But its the generation for hating on fathers so🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her fans made me unfollow her…they are unbearable and say some very odd things! I do think Maia doesn’t handle criticism/advice well and just assumes everyone is hating on her.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m in two minds about her. The twins are absolutely adorable, but I do feel like Maia isn’t stupid and knows all the benefits of doing this etc and is maybe putting all that first, instead of her own feelings and her babies privacy first.

Reactions: 4
I love her, idk if she shares where she's going in real time, i don't see anything wrong with her content. People on the internet are weird and she's entitled to a break, every content creator talks about the pressure and needed a break. Plus the babies are adorable

I think she's great. And has actually been really careful not to share anything about the dad so she obviously is pretty aware of how important privacy is

Reactions: 13
Been looking for a thread for her for a while! I think shes very likeable seems like she has her head screwed on and a good mum, babies are so cute. But is it me or does she seem to favour scout over violet?

• Haha
She always seems to be holding Scout in the bottle videos and picks her up first out of the cribs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i feel so sorry for the babies, imagine growing up knowing your mum broadcast your every move / cry / noise to MILLIONS of people on the internet. complete strangers 😬 surely she can see that that’s a safeguarding issue?

Reactions: 10
babies are cute but i do think she is too quick to react to people trying to give her advice in the comments. i get it must be annoying but i've seen A LOT of tiktoks with her 'addressing' the comments. sometimes it's easier to just ignore them.

Since I've been getting videos from Mom Uncharted on Tiktok I've seen Maia and Tiktokkers who show their children in a whole new light. I used to love those kinds of videos but now I can see how exploitative it is and going through her comments their are SO many inappropriate comments that gets hundreds of likes. Comments like "Show us our babies more" and "Your babies are addicting". It really makes me feel sick.
She also shows an advert by UNICEF highlighting how wrong it is to show your children on the internet for strangers to view. Happy to see creators like Bobbi Althoff have decided to stop showing their children online to protect them.
I guess Maia's making so much money showing off her twins that she won't stop.

Reactions: 21
The babies are cute but her TikTok comments make me cringe SO much. If anyone was saying things like that about my kids I’d be pulling them from the internet as soon as they started. They’re verging on stalker like.

She posts them far too much, and seemingly in real time, too. Which is worrying, anyone could know where they are. Which I worry she will regret one day, hopefully not at the expense of the babies. I saw a comment from someone who recognized the location and said they were going to go and see if they could ‘find them’. 😬

Reactions: 10
So annoying how she always says she’s just been crying or she hates men and then gives no more information? Like share it or not

Reactions: 5
So annoying how she always says she’s just been crying or she hates men and then gives no more information? Like share it or not
I find it annoying when people get pissy in the comments at people asking what she’s talking about specifically and say “she doesn’t have to shared that!!!” Like no she doesn’t but she’s made her whole following off over sharing so it shouldn’t be surprising that people are asking nosy questions

I do like her. She was overwhelmed that one time she didn’t post and people went crazy. But she said it made her think how much she shares the girls - but then continued just as much, so seems to be more about the money now