Magazines - still popular? Plus magazine nostalgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember a history magazine that you could get once a week in the late 80s? It was all the rage and came with extra tit related to the subject matter of the mag. One was to do with Henry 8th and had a pull out freebie of Anne Boleyn’s death certificate!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when OK Mag used to come bundled with New magazine, circa 2004-ish..
---
I liked Bunty, and M&J when I was a kid (just after Mandy and Judy amalgamated). Also Twinkle, at a younger age.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for this excellent thread. Like many I started off reading Twinkle and Bunty whilst supplementing them with the various older 1970s albums of Diana etc that I used to buy from jumble sales. They always contained some great stories.

I'll always be grateful for the sex guide in Mizz for teaching me loads, including that there's sperm in pre cum, so the withdrawal method isn't safe. Not that I've ever tried it, but a mate of mine got pregnant by a selfish non condom wearing bloke when she was in her late 30s.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thank you for this excellent thread. Like many I started off reading Twinkle and Bunty whilst supplementing them with the various older 1970s albums of Diana etc that I used to buy from jumble sales. They always contained some great stories.

I'll always be grateful for the sex guide in Mizz for teaching me loads, including that there's sperm in pre cum, so the withdrawal method isn't safe. Not that I've ever tried it, but a mate of mine got pregnant by a selfish non condom wearing bloke when she was in her late 30s.
Yes I also had annuals of Diana, Bunty, Judy and Mandy going back to 1970s, picked up at car boot sales or passed on from family. Also June, but I didn't like that one much.

Reactions: 1
Helping my mum have a pre Christmas sort and found this. I'm taking it home to read to my kids 🥺.

20231121_101348.jpg
20231121_101422.jpg

Reactions: 1