Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deb788

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like how vocal Alyssa is about this is a bit scripted so that he will flip and call her out in front of everyone for her affair in the past ? Seems very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Offish

VIP Member
Oh the angst. Janelle, he’s a twat. We all knew it, your brothers knew it, now you should know it. Go home, lick your wounds in private, dye your hair.

Reactions: 17

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I know empathy for Claire isn’t popular but she is there showing remorse and the balls it must take to face up to them all is huge.
Yeah, agree, I haven't liked her but she's owned up to it and apologised and honestly seems sorry. It's a weird situation and it's not like she fell repeatedly on a man's penis.

Webster1357

VIP Member
It's utter bollocks isn't it?
People in successful relationships have shared values and moral codes. Just as you wouldn't pair a very religious person with an atheist, or a tory with a communist.

I think the producers pick the contestants and the experts just have to match up out of the pool available. Hence the ongoing car crash 😄
I'm fairly convinced that 90% of these contestants do not want marriage, not in this way anyway. They want fame and attention They want Instagram careers. They're actually talking about Jesse on Lorraine this morning (don't judge me, it's background noise haha) and the (very gorgeous) relationship expert on there said that anyone with a list of icks that long is not ready for marriage. I don't think any of them are.

Won't stop me watching though!

Clovis

VIP Member
I don't know, I'm quite partial to this awkward, shy Rupey. I totally would.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tofino

VIP Member
I don’t necessarily think Alyssa can’t ever say someone is wrong for cheating even though she’s been involved in it in the past. People can make poor decisions, know it was wrong, learn from it and know they won’t ever do it again. And believe it’s wrong for others to do it.

But she is going way OTT about it. She’s been the most vocal, and I don’t know why she’s doing so given her history. The last thing she needs is Duncan snapping in front of everyone about her being a hypocrite.

I wonder if it’s for Duncan’s/the audience benefit ‘I’m showing you how anti-cheating I am now’ but it’s come across a bit disingenuous.

Jj2431

Chatty Member
So many questions!

What has Dan done?!

Will Jesse and Claire stay?

Why is Adam such a bellend?

Why is Alyssa acting all nun like when she shagged a married man knowingly for 6 months?

Do Lyndall and Cam even exist anymore?

Why do I love Melinda when I thought she would be so fake?

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She's right though. It's the lying and gaslighting that makes this such a big issue.
(As much as she needs to step back before hypocrisy catches up)