MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #16 Moreman has a CHIALLLD & We LOVE a BUTT DIAL….

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s gone on? I follow Melinda on Instagram and she seems fine tbh, no different to the show and very work driven which I respect.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone listened to Tahnee’s podcast with Alyssa? It’s veeeeery eye opening

Reactions: 1
Nope, what was said?
They do a deep dive into literally every moment where she looks bad. She’s very honest with everything and how she appears on the show I.e understands she’s not a saint but goes into detail on everything that was missed and left out so it explains and puts things into context, especially the scene when theyre on the retreat and she says “I need attention” and it was actually her saying to him “what do you think I should say, I need attention” so the whole conversation was edited. She doesn’t sit and badmouth Duncan but makes it clear that we didn’t see everything. Both Tahnee and Alyssa speak about how entire conversations are manipulated and taken apart and out back together in different orders, or even snippets from other conversations added in. Tahnee herself admits she has no idea how she got lucky and got given a good edit.

if you’re invested in the show I’d really recommend listening it’s really interesting!

Reactions: 7
I was really routing for them, but the distance must have made things hard too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am somewhat shocked as Layton had moved closer to Mel and they stayed together after the show which I was not sure they would do, that said relationships are complicated without being on a tv show.

Reactions: 2
That's sad. I thought they'd actually make it.

Although this means Ollie is now single again 🤤 she's says as if she weren't already married, lives in Australia and has any chance of actually meeting him....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's really sad - I thought they were great together. Though as Tahnee said, life in the real world is very different to the bubble of the Skye Suites.

Reactions: 2