MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #15 Do you want a tissue?

Worst contestant of season 10

• Dan

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Harrison

Votes: 160 47.9%
  • Alyssa

Votes: 148 44.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Final commitment ceremony....

Last night Mel and Layton committed to stay with each and try make it work.

Alyssa professed her willingness to help Duncan but he refused and left her high and dry!

Tonight's commitment ceremonies are Cam & Lyndall, Tahnee & Ollie, and Rupert & Evelyn!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Final commitment ceremony....

Last night Mel and Layton committed to stay with each and try make it work.

Alyssa professed her willingness to help Duncan but he refused and left her high and dry!

Tonight's commitment ceremonies are Cam & Lyndall, Tahnee & Ollie, and Rupert & Evelyn!
I'm guessing that only Ollie and Tahnee will stay together. Cam and Lindor - no chance, Rupert and Evelyn - very doubtful 😃

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on last nights episode and I was exactly like this when Alyssa stormed off 👇Serves that witch right for her behaviour - 10/10 will watch again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
These must have been taken on a Wednesday, not too worried about her chaaaaald when she's out doing the rounds! Fame hungry twit.
Screenshot_20230502_132842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230502_132849_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not going to lie I spent SO long looking at this comment trying to work out what the word was. I was thinking wtf is a morom🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I’m just going to go and hide now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't see any listing for tomorrow night, isn't there normally a reunion show?

Reactions: 2
omg when Duncan said no I was legit cheering :D Alyssa is miserable as sin and whatever he does it will NEVER be enough for her, she has a huge chip on her shoulder and too self absorbed to see what her behaviour does to people around her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am gutted I’ll miss tonight’s tattle-along as I have a child unbreakable engagement! Although these episodes get a bit draggy so who knows what you’ll all be chatting about by the time I catch up 🤣. Ps loving the thread title. Another (wait for it…*) legendary MAFSA highlight. 😁

(*oops random ‘How I met your Mother’ reference popped into my head there!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Keep seeing more and more spoilers on bloody instagram 😫😫😫😫 this close to the finish line too. So annoying! Mel and Layton staying together was the first spoiler I came across about a month ago lol.

Reactions: 10
Just marking my place for tonight. Although I'm not too excited.

Did we actually here that Bronte & Harrison have left?

Reactions: 1
Just caught up with last night.
I love that Mel & Layton stayed together.
So glad that Duncan did the right thing. I couldn't believe Alyssa's vows. She's as much of a psycho as Harrison is.
As for tonight - I'm fully expecting "I love you" from Tahnee & Olly, and will be furious if it doesn't happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't believe the radiator pipe bust just as I was waiting for Layton and Mel to ride off in to the sunset 🤬🤬🤬
Anyway mostly all dried out, all caught up and early tonight!! with snacks and gin, not moving even if the roof blows off.....so long as the internet doesn't go!!
Evening all 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I always get to the All4 app five minutes early, and I’m sat waiting on the home screen, because I don’t want to switch E4 on only to suffer the last two minutes of Hollyoaks.

What does everyone reckon is the thing that Lindor does that we’ve never seen in the experiment before? Maybe instead of her vows, she’s carrying a pair of scissors and decides to cut Cam’s manbun off and hands it to him as a parting gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads, I'm here which is a surprise because I was busy.
My choild has been off because of a strike day at school and she's been shopping in a nearby town. She came home and needed feeding, so I've cooked the quickest pasta, ham and cheese in my life.
I know how one of the couples end up (my own fault for Google) but am excited to be surprised by the other 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Right I’ve sat through Hollyoaks for this so tonight’s MAFSA better be absolute gold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.