Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
Certainly he was picking holes in Claire but there's one huge difference, he was telling the truth (he found her irritating) and she was lying (she denied kissing Adam). The bit I'm referring to is episode 8 at about 5.30mins in. Jessie goes to talk it out but she is utterly defiant and deflects, preventing Jessie from talking. She keeps demanding an apology for his 'disgusting behavior' so that she sidles out of admitting to hers.

I guess I identify with Jessie as I've been in a relationship with a deceitful gas-lighter and I recognise how it grinds you down and makes you afraid to stand up for yourself. I think Jessie became very keen on her but had enough insight to know that staying with her would have left him vulnerable to future incidences of her lying and denying. Better to cut loose and try to find someone honest.
sorry to hear this. You may have seen I have said the same thing last night and can relate very much to what Harrison puts out there, yet see very much a lack of hurt/confusion/distress in Brontë that I felt under the same behaviour. Other than the hurt from cheating, I don’t identify with Jesse but then that’s what makes us all different.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Shinythings

VIP Member
I've just realised I'm going to miss the last few episodes as we'll be in honeymoon and we're having an unplugged honeymoon. Will have to catch up on final vows when we're back.

• Heart

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
We were talking at work today about Harrison. Even though he's a grade A cunt, he is tv comedy gold because of the crap that comes out of his mouth. But if you compare him too Bryce, Bryce is far worse. He was dangerous in his behaviour & had a nasty streak. That's why I still think Harrison is a plant. No-one can be this thick
My sister and I had this same chat! Totally agree, Harrison is awful but such good content whereas Bryce was just vile with no redeeming features. If he is surely Bronte must be in on it by now…

I'm watching live for the first time in ages and am really missing fast forwarding the first 40 minutes of the episode 🥴 I was late to this season, this is actually the first time I have heard Lyndall mention CF. I knew she had it from tuning into one episode early on by accident before I got into it.