MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Guys you are very good to think of me ❤💖😘 Doing ok so far still doesnt seem real.Mr T has taken today off too so we are going to go for lunch and have a day to ourselves.
I'll miss tonight's show but probably spam you during Week when I catch up
Sending you so much love. Have a lovely day with Mr T. I hope yesterday went as good as it could xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg I had to stay late at work again. My Mr is making me dinner and I'll be right with you all...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s doing well, thank you for asking! Took her bandage off today and it looks like the surgeons have done a good job from what I can see, they were happy with it too - it’s still pretty swollen and bruised of course but her lower lash line/waterline looks like an eye again considering she’d ripped it 😬😳

• Heart
She’s doing well, thank you for asking! Took her bandage off today and it looks like the surgeons have done a good job from what I can see, they were happy with it too - it’s still pretty swollen and bruised of course but her lower lash line/waterline looks like an eye again considering she’d ripped it 😬😳
Thats good news wishing her a speedy recovery and you take care of yourself too x

• Heart
I'm glad she is on the mend. Is she feeling poorly from the ole covid?

Reactions: 1
Thats good news wishing her a speedy recovery and you take care of yourself too x
Thanks T! I am doing so 😊 spent today painting a vase I made! How are you doing? x
I'm glad she is on the mend. Is she feeling poorly from the ole covid?
She’s absolutely fine thankfully - no symptoms etc, she was quite surprised it came back positive tbh 😂 just grateful they could still do the surgery!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks T! I am doing so 😊 spent today painting a vase I made! How are you doing? x
Much better today thanks- the sunshine helps and the new arrivals on the farm make me happy its lambing season so that's also kept me busy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Much better today thanks- the sunshine helps and the new arrivals on the farm make me happy its lambing season so that's also kept me busy xx
Ahhhhh do you live on a farm? That is gorgeous if so! I follow this farmer on tiktok and the lambs are soooooo cute xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ahhhhh do you live on a farm? That is gorgeous if so! I follow this farmer on tiktok and the lambs are soooooo cute xx
Yes we do. It's not as cute as people show ok toktok and insta it's hard work on top of our full-time jobs people dont ahow the hard atiff and bad times. I love this time of year though I could watch the lambs play for hours on end - since watching Clarkson Farm I call it sheeping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes we do. It's not as cute as people show ok toktok and insta it's hard work on top of our full-time jobs people dont ahow the hard atiff and bad times. I love this time of year though I could watch the lambs play for hours on end - since watching Clarkson Farm I call it sheeping 🤣
Wow thats amazing!!! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and have booked myself in at a local bnb that is also a farm. I can't wait to explore the surrounding area if the couple that run the farm will let me 🥰

@noseybirdxo vase painting sounds very relaxing, if you're comfortable with sharing I'd love to see a pic of your finished vase!

• Heart
Hahah I can imagine it’s hard work! That’s so cool though, how did you come to be doing that? Do you have any other animals?

Wow thats amazing!!! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and have booked myself in at a local bnb that is also a farm. I can't wait to explore the surrounding area if the couple that run the farm will let me 🥰

@noseybirdxo vase painting sounds very relaxing, if you're comfortable with sharing I'd love to see a pic of your finished vase!
Absolutely - I shall take a picture of it tomorrow in daylight, my boyfriend got me a set for valentine’s day as he was worried I wouldn’t get to do pottery painting when we went to Centre Parcs (I did!) so it’s a Sculpd x Bloom and Wild set so it came with dried flowers 😄 I’ve still got like a full clay and half of another bag left so need to decide what I want to make next! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.