MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww you lot! I’m OK, just had a lot on my mind (work, dating 🙄) and I wasn’t really feeling the new series. I haven’t abandoned you though!

I WILL catch up! I hope everyone is well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got some shockingly bad news after tonight's show that my Dad passed away suddenly this evening 💔
We weren't close but I'm still very upset

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I got some shockingly bad news after tonight's show that my Dad passed away suddenly this evening 💔
I’m really sorry for your loss T, whether you are close or not he’s still your Dad and it’s still a big loss and shock to the system. It’s not easy when it’s sudden, I can relate far too easily to that. Sending you lots of love and strength, I’ll be thinking of you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear this. Even if you're not close, the loss of a parent is a tough one. Thinking of you 💗

• Heart
I'm so sorry for your loss Turmeric, that must be extremely difficult even if you're not close ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been thinking of you alot T. Be kind to yourself whilst you navigate all of those emotions xx
Thank you so much. Its been a hard few days a lot of family dramas 🙄 hoping they are out if the way before the wake tomorrow
I really appreciate you thinking of me xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much. Its been a hard few days a lot of family dramas 🙄 hoping they are out if the way before the wake tomorrow
I hope tomorrow goes ok, know that your MAFS fam are thinking of you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope tomorrow is family drama free. I'll keep you in my thoughts 💗

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.