MAFS Addicts Anonymous #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally forgot about this thread. Sorry, I've been dealing with all sorts of stuff lately. I'll make more of an effort honest.
---
Fam we have not long had my lovely dads funeral and I'm still fragile. I'm lurking and have had some welcome laughs when I didnt think I had a laugh in me.
My belated condolences xx
---
Jayden's a right dick as well. He waited until the series had finished airing and then dumped Eden when she was no further use to him. I heard that he and his brother had been talking about what to wear and say to get maximum airtime. The guys a snake with a crap haircut.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the advert for hotel fortune on ITV? It's looking a bit like Traitors, but I saw something call Genius Games that suggested it was ITV's equivalent (with David Ten inch Tennant 😍)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the advert for hotel fortune on ITV? It's looking a bit like Traitors, but I saw something call Genius Games that suggested it was ITV's equivalent (with David Ten inch Tennant 😍)
No - sounds good though!
Thank you @Dogtanian 💗

We are watching Baby Reindeer...😱 anyone else?
I watched it a few weeks ago when just released had no idea of the story or that it was true!

Reactions: 2
No - sounds good though!

I watched it a few weeks ago when just released had no idea of the story or that it was true!
Not sure if you are on the Baby Reindeer Tattle thread but it is quite the ride...
Kicked off about a week ago when the real life Martha realised she'd been rumbled. She is much, much worse than portrayed in the show. The show is quite sympathetic to her and portrays her as sad but in reality she is awful. Homophobic, racist and downright dangerous. She's got history of stalking loads of people, including an SMPs wife and children.
We did say that we were watching BR2 but in real life not in Netflix! They've also worked out who the Darrien character is irl too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure if you are on the Baby Reindeer Tattle thread but it is quite the ride...
Kicked off about a week ago when the real life Martha realised she'd been rumbled. She is much, much worse than portrayed in the show. The show is quite sympathetic to her and portrays her as sad but in reality she is awful. Homophobic, racist and downright dangerous. She's got history of stalking loads of people, including an SMPs wife and children.
We did say that we were watching BR2 but in real life not in Netflix! They've also worked out who the Darrien character is irl too.
I haven't watched it yet but Mariana Hyde was talking about Baby Reindeer on The Rest is Entertainment podcast. Apparently there could be issues for Netflix with regards to compliance/legal (because it was easy to identify the real Martha etc).

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven't watched it yet but Mariana Hyde was talking about Baby Reindeer on The Rest is Entertainment podcast. Apparently there could be issues for Netflix with regards to compliance/legal (because it was easy to identify the real Martha etc).
It was scarily easy to identify her, however most of that is because of her. She hasn't kept quiet, the opposite. She's gone after really random people and basically advertised herself as Martha. No one would have realised she even existed if she hadn't gone on 50 rants a day and then sold her story to the Sun newspaper.
She is a very dangerous individual, although I would agree that Gadd could have done more to hide her identity.
Eta, I would recommend watching it but brace yourself. It is extremely upsetting, especially the infamous 'episode 4'.

Reactions: 4
I need to get my ass over there and catch up!! I was was traumatised by ep 4 but in missing good ☕
Cheers for the tip off 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yesssss I waa listening to this too, I found what they said quite interesting. I've not watched it yet