MAFS Addicts Anonymous #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ffs.
The thread is now about 99% social media crap and spoilers. What is wrong with people?
Maybe I’m just too old for MAFS.
I think I will just discuss on this thread. At least we respect the no spoiler rule!

Reactions: 9
can we start reporting spoilers? then if the people posting them still don't stop at least we can say to admins that we need another thread for no spoilers

Reactions: 2
can we start reporting spoilers? then if the people posting them still don't stop at least we can say to admins that we need another thread for no spoilers
To be honest, I doubt the twats posting spoilers will take any notice - it literally says No Spoilers in the thread title, they get pulled up ( and sworn at ) every time they do it and they just carry on. It’s like trying to deal with recalcitrant 5 year olds.

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I doubt the twats posting spoilers will take any notice - it literally says No Spoilers in the thread title, they get pulled up ( and sworn at ) every time they do it and they just carry on. It’s like trying to deal with recalcitrant 5 year olds.
I'm just wondering if it'll mean we can have another thread if they're consistently breaking the rules in that one? @Yel @Moderator ?(Auto insert do not tag mods they won't see it, you need to report)

Reactions: 3
I'm just wondering if it'll mean we can have another thread if they're consistently breaking the rules in that one? @Yel @Moderator ?(Auto insert do not tag mods they won't see it, you need to report)
I think you might be crediting them with too much sense. They’ll probably just wander over to the no spoilers thread, where all the best people will live, and carry on doing it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t get my head around the spoiler idiots. I mean, what is the point?
The thread just isn’t the same without you all.
It's got to the point now where I'm sick of seeing every other post with the "spoiler" button on it!! 😩

Reactions: 7
I don't get the moaning about people using spoilers? I thought we were annoyed at people posting things that are spoilers? Can't have it both ways 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm such a nosey fucker that I will always look!
Same, no will power at all!!🤣
---
Tried to watch last night's big brother before MAFS and snacks, no just no, couldn't get through it. Anyone else had a go?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same, no will power at all!!🤣
---
Tried to watch last night's big brother before MAFS and snacks, no just no, couldn't get through it. Anyone else had a go?
I was torn earlier whether to watch it on catch up when I got home but I figured it would be all the intros of people and couldn't be bothered sitting through that. I'm intrigued though
---
I don't get the moaning about people using spoilers? I thought we were annoyed at people posting things that are spoilers? Can't have it both ways 😅
How long have you been on the thread? If you've been on it for the last few years you'd understand how much it's changed, and for the worse. Not a spoiler in sight, hidden or not! It was never about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was torn earlier whether to watch it on catch up when I got home but I figured it would be all the intros of people and couldn't be bothered sitting through that. I'm intrigued though
---

How long have you been on the thread? If you've been on it for the last few years you'd understand how much it's changed, and for the worse. Not a spoiler in sight, hidden or not! It was never about that
i've been reading it for years. i agree but also this season has been in the news more so there are more spoilers, a lot more than the aus one especially

i've been reading it for years. i agree but also this season has been in the news more so there are more spoilers, a lot more than the aus one especially
All I'm trying to say is that thread used to have me laughing till my stomach hurt, but now it's a disjointed conversation because most of its behind spoilers. It used to be about having a laugh as the show went along, and it's a shame that it isn't anymore. I'm just hoping it changes for the Aus version, because I've never enjoyed the UK one as much

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the issue is that with the Oz one, there is a E4 pace & a binged already one! Most people are respectful of the no spoiler chat & stick to the other thread. Also as the years have gone on, the amount of people has increased who watch. Back in the day we could do a role call as we know the regulars! The group has really grown which is nice if everyone was respectful of others.
I gave tonight a miss, I couldn't be arsed with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've missed Thursday and last night's episodes and I'm not sure I can be bothered watching tbh.
Like others I used to enjoy watching live and the laughs we would have- that's gone from the thread now and it's such a shame - I think I enjoyed the thread more than the show itself
I hope it changes for the Aus series and we get some funny characters not wannabe z listers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread here fam:

This one is getting a bit long!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.