MAFS Addicts Anonymous #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have hope that it'll go back to normal when the new Aus series comes out, and I hope you all come back :(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree it's definitely not the same I'm not comfortable posting what I want to on it any more and the spoilers are ridiculous
Some of the newer people can't understand why we don't like spoilers and refuse to respect it imo

I do miss our nightly roll calls, snack and subtitle updates 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t get my head around the spoiler idiots. I mean, what is the point?
The thread just isn’t the same without you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all, I miss you on the MAFS thread.
I reported the spoiler idiots to Mods. It annoys me more that they find it funny. MAFSuk isn't the same as the Aus one. It's a poor substitute but I'll watch it anyway.
How are you all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t begun to watch the UK one yet, I was on the thread before it started but I really didn’t like it and left quickly. I think I’ll just wait for the next Aus series.

• Heart
My head is about to explode on that MAFS thread.
Some ignorant, disrespectful idiot is just deliberately posting 💩
Update...the posts have been removed 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've wandered over here, what's with all the spoilers? And agree the gender arguments, look people can identify as a bin if they want but that does not mean people have to accept that.
Also no one tells us their snacks 🤭😂
I sat lastnights one out, will watch for the narc though to see how it pans out with Shona.

• Heart
I've wandered over here, what's with all the spoilers? And agree the gender arguments, look people can identify as a bin if they want but that does not mean people have to accept that.
Also no one tells us their snacks 🤭😂
I sat lastnights one out, will watch for the narc though to see how it pans out with Shona.
I haven't watched last night's, I might fast forward way through it. This season is just really meh!

Reactions: 6
I'm sticking it out coz it's practically my only interaction that's not kids or work but it's not the same. But the spoilers are driving me mad! Missing our snack shenanigans 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Say no more then love. Hopefully you'll get the help you need. Are you watching Strictly?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Say no more then love. Hopefully you'll get the help you need. Are you watching Strictly?
No! My hearts not in it at the mo. I just watch the highlights on Instagram. Have you got a favourite yet? X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.