Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite emotional reading that, my Dad had cancer but he was one of the lucky ones. Its a cruel and horrible disease.
My dad died of cancer over 6 years ago. It was awful to see him go through it all. When the time came it was horrendous and still after all this time it’s hard to deal with. RIP 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She just posted a pic of a candle. Rest in peace if he has passed. After a wedding it can be common to get really down after all the hype, combined with her dad's passing (if true) it will be a devastating low for her. Heartfelt sympathy for her and her family it's an awful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just saw that candle. God love her, it’ll be very difficult, only a few days after the wedding. My dad also died of cancer - obviously we knew it was coming and I thought I was prepared, but it still hit me like a tonne of bricks. RIP Mr Madden

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My Heart goes out ti all the family RIP 🙏. it'll be very difficult for them 💔

Reactions: 6
It’s absolutely devastating - Poor Maeve ♥ May he rest in peace.

I lost my dad from cancer; and like that;he was up and down a lot, with many close callsit there’s no way I could have went through with a wedding in the weeks never mind days before he died. Very brave especially of her mother, but it can’t have been enjoyable xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
My dad died of cancer over 6 years ago. It was awful to see him go through it all. When the time came it was horrendous and still after all this time it’s hard to deal with. RIP 😔
Same as but 9 years for me. I eloped to get married as a result. Just the 2 of us. Couldn’t have coped without him for a traditional wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she wanted to cancel and maybe her dad insisted she go ahead with it . I know if my dad was very sick and I had a wedding he would Insist everything goes ahead as planned , it would devastate my father to know I cancelled my wedding because of him and I imagine most fathers would feel the exact same . A parent NEVER wants to be a burden or be the reason their child or loved one cancels plans . Maybe her cancelling the wedding was something that really upset her dad and so maybe he insisted it went ahead and maybe she honoured his wish . No one knows the reasons only her and her family , I’m very sad for the family , it’s heartbreaking 💔 it’s obvious for all to see that she adores or father and the feeling is mutual I’m sure .

I know it was the day of the wedding that she had no conditioner and it makes it no less ridiculous that she was stressed out about this! Her Dad is seriously ill and that is what she is worrying about!

If it were me I couldnt go ahead with a big massive wedding knowing that a family member was so sick. I just wouldnt enjoy it and wouldnt look back on it with fond memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
HONESTLY! Some people STILL having a pop at her for the choices she made and her dad has died literally hours ago??? We all suspect she reads here- even if she didn’t, have some respect and a bit of decency.

I am glad she has her family around her and they can all try to help each other through. Poor soul 😞

HONESTLY! Some people STILL having a pop at her for the choices she made and her dad has died literally hours ago??? We all suspect she reads here- even if she didn’t, have some respect and a bit of decency.

I am glad she has her family around her and they can all try to help each other through. Poor soul 😞
I don’t think anyone is having a pop at her 🙈 I’ve seen nothing but sympathy for her. We are all sharing our experiences of similar circumstances and I actually said it was really brave to go ahead. Especially her mother, who appeared so composed and graceful.

Don’t be making unfounded accusations please and thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now to be fair someone said that they wouldn’t have stayed that long in Adare if their father was sick and another said she was worried about conditioner the morning of her wedding when her father was sick , it might not be a “pop “ at her but it certainly reads a little bit judgemental 🤷🏻‍♀️ Worry and grief does strange things to the mind , maybe get worrying about having no conditioner took her mind off what she was really worrying about if only for a moment . I don’t think anyone has the right to judge another and how they have dealt with something as everyone is totally different ! Such awful news for their family today 🥲.
I don’t think anyone is having a pop at her 🙈 I’ve seen nothing but sympathy for her. We are all sharing our experiences of similar circumstances and I actually said it was really brave to go ahead. Especially her mother, who appeared so composed and graceful.

Don’t be making unfounded accusations please and thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The rave thread is that way ➡ for anyone that feels they are on the wrong thread. I still stand by everything I said about the party in Adare.

Reactions: 4
I would like to think he waited until the wedding passed to let go. My sister in laws father hung on until she came back from her big scan that day, once he saw the photo and heard the good news, he passed a while after.
None of us know the full details. And quite frankly who the hell are we to judge on the reasons why the wedding went ahead, judge the dress, colour of her lipstick or whatever, but whoever said this isn’t a rave thread and to move on should be ashamed of themselves. Stand by what you said by all means, in fact I think you should as backtracking would make you look fake, however, don’t dismiss others points of view and good wishes and intentions. There a lot of people here who have clearly lost people in a similar manner and have every right to sympathise and relate.
you can go back to laughing at her accent or her carryon at more suitable hour if you had any decency.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would like to think he waited until the wedding passed to let go. My sister in laws father hung on until she came back from her big scan that day, once he saw the photo and heard the good news, he passed a while after.
None of us know the full details. And quite frankly who the hell are we to judge on the reasons why the wedding went ahead, judge the dress, colour of her lipstick or whatever, but whoever said this isn’t a rave thread and to move on should be ashamed of themselves. Stand by what you said by all means, in fact I think you should as backtracking would make you look fake, however, don’t dismiss others points of view and good wishes and intentions. There a lot of people here who have clearly lost people in a similar manner and have every right to sympathise and relate.
you can go back to laughing at her accent or her carryon at more suitable hour if you had any decency.

My comment about the rave thread was for the poster who was trying to moderate and tell someone what they could and couldn't have an opinion on.

No need to be all high and mighty and calling me out. I have sympathy and empathy for people who are going through what the Madden family are going through right now, my family has been through it several times!!

Why would I backtrack?

Reactions: 8
The rave thread is that way ➡ for anyone that feels they are on the wrong thread. I still stand by everything I said about the party in Adare.
Good job you aren’t her or her family. The “party” in Adare was planned long before the wedding she had at Christmas which everyone seemed to also have an issue with.
Her father just died, her sitting at home crying in the house and not being able to see him all weekend wouldn’t have changed anything.
Knowing the person he is he wouldn’t have wanted that either.
Times like this make me love not being in the public 👁 as myself and my fiancé are about to rip the piss out of our wedding, sure you only have one (or 2 or 4 🤩)

There’s raving about someone and giving someone a bit of respect & allowing them to grieve on the day their father died!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good job you aren’t her or her family. The “party” in Adare was planned long before the wedding she had at Christmas which everyone seemed to also have an issue with.
Her father just died, her sitting at home crying in the house and not being able to see him all weekend wouldn’t have changed anything.
Knowing the person he is he wouldn’t have wanted that either.
Times like this make me love not being in the public 👁 as myself and my fiancé are about to rip the piss out of our wedding, sure you only have one (or 2 or 4 🤩)

There’s raving about someone and giving someone a bit of respect & allowing them to grieve on the day their father died!
Absolutely, I have nothing but empathy for the Madden family at this sad and difficult time. The last few days have been difficult for them all.

Reactions: 2
Mr madden passed away this morning, being waked in the house until Saturday when the funeral will take place. Surprised at the funeral being in one of the smallest chapels in newry as Mr madden was well known with alot who would want to pay respect. Absol measure of the man wanting a humble send off

Reactions: 10
While it very sad and devastating for his family on untimely passing the reason this thread is here is to discuss the behavior of Maeve.
The way she has conducted herself of late and the constant complaining about absolutely nothing really emulates what really matters. It certainly not Instagram
I for one am in shock that she choose to stay on in Adare manor for multiple days after given how ill he was and that his passing occurred at home (as per notice).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.