Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out on the lash somewhere in Limerick, I wonder where?🤣 Doesnt look so glam although nowhere in Limerick except maybe 101 or House is particularly glam
It's Chawkes pub in Adare village...many a drink iv had there! 😂

Reactions: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just found this one today! Who the hell is she? What kinda accent does she have? Omg the money!?
I was 2 years above her in school.....she didn't have that accent then. Her siblings don't have one..its her 'niche' and its pathetic. Even in school she had to be centre of attention but not to this extent

Reactions: 11
I was 2 years above her in school.....she didn't have that accent then. Her siblings don't have one..its her 'niche' and its pathetic. Even in school she had to be centre of attention but not to this extent
i can’t even work out what accent it is. You’d know she was attention mad!shes a bit of a minger to be honest, all made up

Reactions: 3
As far as I’m aware/ remember, (Very open to correction) Her sister went to prison for fraud along with maeves then Boyf / fiancé. They were getting funding for a film that they had no intention of making!

Reactions: 7
Was the bow actually part of the actual wedding outfit? I thought she just put it on for the evening part

She had it on all day, the veil was over it for the ceremony then in the evening no veil.
I’m still not over the bow. Horrendous. I wonder what her husband really thought of it. My friends would have grabbed it off my head. Not that my Mum would have let me out like that.

Reactions: 12
As far as I’m aware/ remember, (Very open to correction) Her sister went to prison for fraud along with maeves then Boyf / fiancé. They were getting funding for a film that they had no intention of making!
How long did the sister actually stay in jail?

Unpopular opinion I think she’s fab I love following her the content is light and easy to take or leave. I’m glad she had a great wedding as it is very hard to get married missing a parent. I will say that bow is a no though I get what she was going for but you wouldn’t wear it for holy communion

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It appears she enjoyed the 2nd day more very little on her phone etc and tbh it can be hard to relax on the big day esp given her entire family were so far away from her dad whereas today her mum prob headed home so she could relax a bit more

Reactions: 10
It appears she enjoyed the 2nd day more very little on her phone etc and tbh it can be hard to relax on the big day esp given her entire family were so far away from her dad whereas today her mum prob headed home so she could relax a bit more
I wonder did any of her fancy London friends (Aimazin, Lottie etc) go? Radio silence on their IG so I wonder did they fly home last night or chill in Adare Manor? Doesnt seem like their vibe tbh.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen a picture of her mom from the wedding day? I’d love to see what she wore

I wonder did any of her fancy London friends (Aimazin, Lottie etc) go? Radio silence on their IG so I wonder did they fly home last night or chill in Adare Manor? Doesnt seem like their vibe tbh.
They did! Aimazin is waiting for Maeve to post so she can post- she just said that on her instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.