Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@joepmadden has posted one vid of Maeve and Andrew dancing- ngl, love her dress but what the hell is the bow about🙄… i guess each to their own but it shows that Maeve definitely has some tackiness in her lol

Reactions: 8
That band is cringey as duck!! Also, all her ✨friends✨ Referring to it as the royal wedding when her Uncle is a big Sinn Fein head. Absolute cringe of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That wedding must of cost an absolute fortune!!!!!

Is she trying her best to give SJP vibes a la Sex in the City???

Reactions: 9
The choice as to who walked her down the aisle would have been more suited to her mother or one of her brothers given the fact her father couldn’t be present due to being I’ll. It’s strange that she didn’t but I guess that didn’t fit in with her agenda.
The whole playing out a big Irish Catholic over the top wedding was truly solely just for Instagram and the state of her assemble and choices throughout is solidified.
Who walked her down the aisle?

Reactions: 1
The dress doesn't look as bad in the photo of them dancing. She posted over night and she is wearing a gold dress. Hair went sort of frizzy the way my own does despite all that money and time spent on the hair, flying 2 hairdressers in.

Reactions: 6
Spending the whole day tagging the various businesses and 'people of note' ... she is actually tragic.

Reactions: 6
The dresses were stunning, the bow was bloody awful. Venue was stunning, but such a farce when she’s already married 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I definitely think that this was all seen as a party/PR exercise for her. The constant posting and commenting on her phone. None of that happened at her original wedding. Maybe since her dad wasn't there, she just didn't treat this with as much sincerity as she would have if it was under regular circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t look at my phone once the day of my wedding. Sent a text to my husband to be and that was it. Going live on your wedding and up to 4am reposting pictures of the day on Instagram instead of either still celebrating, or finally getting to spend a bit of time with your husband, even if you’s are fit for nothing, lol. ALL for show I’m afraid

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Referring to it as the royal wedding when her Uncle is a big Sinn Fein head. Absolute cringe of it all.
I've been thinking this aswell. Aimee posting she had never been to Ireland before. I'd say her friends know very little about the finer derails of the history between our two countries.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t look at my phone once the day of my wedding. Sent a text to my husband to be and that was it. Going live on your wedding and up to 4am reposting pictures of the day on Instagram instead of either still celebrating, or finally getting to spend a bit of time with your husband, even if you’s are fit for nothing, lol. ALL for show I’m afraid
The Maeve and Shauna party. All for the gram!

Reactions: 1
It was gas to see her live story getting ready, when you could hear her real accent. The hairdresser said I've never heard you sound like this before, and she said I have to change my accent so you'll all understand me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hair went sort of frizzy the way my own does despite all that money and time spent on the hair, flying 2 hairdressers in.
Yes, all the hair masks and preparation, flying in her hairdresser and colourist, and it still looked like any if ours.

What possessed her to put in the big long extensions?? They weren't even a proper colour match for her hair. She has a fabulous head of hair, there was no need. Between the arse length extensions, bow AND veil, and poofy dress I'm getting traveller vibes off her. The venue is fab, but she looks nothing like herself which is so strange.

Still up posting at 4am, she is I've never known anyone to spend their wedding day posting to social media.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.