Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats all the bull with "Royal Wedding" and "himself" saying he couldn't wait to marry her, he's already married to her!!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t even feel bad for her re her dad. She had a wedding with her dad, she had a lovely dress etc. This entire thing is for show and Instagram likes. There is literally no need for it to happen when they’re married already other than for online validation. I do hope her dad is ok, I just don’t feel sympathy for her when this is a situation of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t even feel bad for her re her dad. She had a wedding with her dad, she had a lovely dress etc. This entire thing is for show and Instagram likes. There is literally no need for it to happen when they’re married already other than for online validation. I do hope her dad is ok, I just don’t feel sympathy for her when this is a situation of her own making.
Yeah some of us our dads were dead at that’s stage of our lives 😔 she had him to walk her down the aisle on wedding one, luckier than many. Although that selfish narcissist will never see that. I hope he recovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ what a nasty way to think about life. Lucky for you it seems like you've never been in her situation. I'm sure her dad won't be far from anyones mind on the day. If she can afford it and wants another wedding day good for her, not my style at all but am looking forward to seeing the glam over the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Christ what a nasty way to think about life. Lucky for you it seems like you've never been in her situation. I'm sure her dad won't be far from anyones mind on the day. If she can afford it and wants another wedding day good for her, not my style at all but am looking forward to seeing the glam over the weekend.
How was it a nasty way to look at life?! You might be all into the glitz n glamour of z list celebs but alot of us live in reality..unfortunately maeve is an 'influencer' but all she has done is yap and moan for weeks about this wedding, the only thing that influences is content and views. Some of us are sick of the 'well to do' complaining about material things when most of the country is on its knees.
You enjoy watching the glamour but don't call anyone's view nasty just coz it differs from yours

Reactions: 11
I haven’t been in her situation? What situation is that? A wedding where my dad was there and able to walk me down the aisle and then having a second wedding for no other reason that being desperate for the influencer attention, photos and likes? No you’re right I haven’t been in that situation because my marriage is what is important to me not the wedding. She is choosing entirely to have a wedding that her dad can’t attend when she’s already married. And you’re on the wrong website if you’re offended by people with views other than the ones you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't wait to see the pics of her! I bet she'll be stunning. A few of my Joe soap friends had civil ceremonies and then a big thing a year later, mostly to do with covid. Maeve is dead right anyway, drag the ass out of it and enjoy it 😁😁😁

Reactions: 20
Yeah I have to say the complete lack of sympathy for someone who’s dad is basically dying is what gives sites like this a bad name

Reactions: 36
Yeah I have to say the complete lack of sympathy for someone who’s dad is basically dying is what gives sites like this a bad name
Lack of sympathy? Maeve couldn't give a flying f**k about anyone but herself. Her dear Daddy is lying in a hospital bed while his self obsessed daughter is on about a Range Rover and her guests a calling it a Royal Wedding ffs, she has whinged and bitched and moaned more than usual over the past few weeks. If her Daddy was a priority she would have cancelled but my bet is there's alot of money by outsiders invested in this party and she would lose alot, as well as content for the gram. She is already married so I think she is missing the point about marriage, she's shallow and there's no getting past that. Adare to Daisy Hill hospital is almost a 4 hour journey, I really hope her Daddy doesn't take a turn and none of his family are with him. The poor man 🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lack of sympathy? Maeve couldn't give a flying f**k about anyone but herself. Her dear Daddy is lying in a hospital bed while his self obsessed daughter is on about a Range Rover and her guests a calling it a Royal Wedding ffs, she has whinged and bitched and moaned more than usual over the past few weeks. If her Daddy was a priority she would have cancelled but my bet is there's alot of money by outsiders invested in this party and she would lose alot, as well as content for the gram. She is already married so I think she is missing the point about marriage, she's shallow and there's no getting past that. Adare to Daisy Hill hospital is almost a 4 hour journey, I really hope her Daddy doesn't take a turn and none of his family are with him. The poor man 🙇‍♀️
I don’t disagree with what most of people are saying about her and the wedding, constant moaning, complaining about the motorway being closed etc, but when I come on here and see someone literally say ‘I don’t even feel bad for her re her dad’ then that is a pretty tit attitude to have towards someone who’s dad is dying. I’m not saying we all have to constantly fawn over her, just that it seems really off to say stuff like that. If I saw someone say that when my parent was dying I’d be heartbroken.

When you’ve got a relative with a terminal illness you all know that events like this are so uncertain, I’m sure they will have discussed what will happen if he was too ill to go. I am also sure that most people would be adamant they would want their daughter not to cancel it. It’s not really my place to judge what decisions someone is making when they’re going through something awful as this- again, like a lot of stuff she does is fair game to criticise her for but how she handles her dad dying is up to her.

Reactions: 26
I don’t disagree with what most of people are saying about her and the wedding, constant moaning, complaining about the motorway being closed etc, but when I come on here and see someone literally say ‘I don’t even feel bad for her re her dad’ then that is a pretty tit attitude to have towards someone who’s dad is dying. I’m not saying we all have to constantly fawn over her, just that it seems really off to say stuff like that. If I saw someone say that when my parent was dying I’d be heartbroken.

When you’ve got a relative with a terminal illness you all know that events like this are so uncertain, I’m sure they will have discussed what will happen if he was too ill to go. I am also sure that most people would be adamant they would want their daughter not to cancel it. It’s not really my place to judge what decisions someone is making when they’re going through something awful as this- again, like a lot of stuff she does is fair game to criticise her for but how she handles her dad dying is up to her.
I obviously meant in relation to her wedding not general life. If you’ve taken it that I have no sympathy in general for someone who’s parent is dying then maybe that’s me not wording it properly, but I thought it was obvious since the whole thread is about her wedding at the min.

Reactions: 6
I obviously meant in relation to her wedding not general life. If you’ve taken it that I have no sympathy in general for someone who’s parent is dying then maybe that’s me not wording it properly, but I thought it was obvious since the whole thread is about her wedding at the min.

A lot of the thread is about her wedding and so much of that is fair game. But there have been other comments on here that are just quite crappy given the circumstances

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

She is coming across as an extemely selfish person who revels in the spotlight.

Thoughts are with the Dad and the immense pressure her poor Mummy is under. I couldn't and wouldn't do that to either of my parents.

Reactions: 7
I think we don't see the conversations going on behind the scenes, she seems to adore her Daddy. We don't know what they've decided as a family. Just because some of you think you'd cancel the whole thing, every family is different, maybe his one wish was for her to go ahead with his blessing? Who knows. I'm sure he'll be sorely missed tomorrow.

Reactions: 21
My heart really does break for Maeve and also for her daddy. I’m sure he really wishes he could be there 😔

My heart really does break for Maeve and also for her daddy. I’m sure he really wishes he could be there 😔
He was there for the actual marriage and that's all that would matter to him, Mr Madden was never one for the spotlight, pictures and being plastered all over the place was just not his scene. It's mad how such a humble quiet man produced offspring that are fame hungry and I'm not just talking Maeve here.
Mr madden in my eyes got to be at the most important bit last year. I truly hope he's ok as he is such a decent man

• Heart
I thought the original wedding was always planned to be the big event that’s happening now but they had the legal ceremony in London as a relatively last minute decision possibly due to some news about her dad’s health not being great. It wouldn’t be fair on the guests who have paid for flights etc to cancel at the last minute either. I hope she has a great day, it’ll be bittersweet I’m sure.

Reactions: 25
I just really don’t understand all these “influencers” getting legally, and officially married months before their “wedding day”. I mean I thought it was just ridiculous that Bonnie Ryan got married, then proceeded to have a hen weekend abroad and a wedding abroad too - you’re already married. Maeve is the same.she’s been married for months. For me, once we said our vows and my ring was on, that’s all I cared about really. Shows how fickle and silly they are really.
For Maeve it was a little different, she had this weekends wedding date planned for a good while but one assumes her dad’s health has meant they weren’t sure if he would make it to now. I understand her wanting a quick service, a day she could involve her dad and have him see his daughter marry. I just think the bad timing is, he has went downhill recently and that was probably never something they considered. Many people marry twice as they can’t get a license for the location, some couples choose to make it very basic, just them and two random witnesses etc and others choose to make a day out of it. Bonnie mentioned her Grandmother not being able to attend the Italian wedding so again, I think some couples use the civil service for family members who may not be able to attend the big ‘do’

I don’t think she expected her dad to be so ill this week, to put it harshly I think they had been told he didn’t have long left which is why they had the civil ceremony. It’s just the worst timing and I’ve no doubt everything that’s being written here has actually been a thought in her head for her and her family.

Reactions: 16
I don’t really get everyone saying she should cancel . Surely if you cancel a wedding last minute you still have to pay’ maybe I’m wrong ? I’d have guessed with Adare Manor she’d be out 6 figures cancelling last minute .

Reactions: 17
I don’t really get everyone saying she should cancel . Surely if you cancel a wedding last minute you still have to pay’ maybe I’m wrong ? I’d have guessed with Adare Manor she’d be out 6 figures cancelling last minute .
I’d say her family have said to go ahead, you have to remember a lot of guests have also spent a considerable amount of money and time getting to Ireland for the wedding. I know my family would say to go ahead.

I thought the original wedding was always planned to be the big event that’s happening now but they had the legal ceremony in London as a relatively last minute decision possibly due to some news about her dad’s health not being great. It wouldn’t be fair on the guests who have paid for flights etc to cancel at the last minute either. I hope she has a great day, it’ll be bittersweet I’m sure.
Yes that’s how it seems, let’s be honest if her dad is extreme sick this week, she will be wishing the wedding wasn’t happening but he wouldn’t want her to cancel at this stage.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.