Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say it will be a case of going through the motions on Saturday and they won’t enjoy it deep down 😔 I would find it very difficult going ahead with it knowing my dad is in hospital…. but at the same time I’m sure he wants Maeve to go ahead

Reactions: 12
I don't think the wedding is until Sat. Her Mum is still in Newry (she said she was on the phone to her), she mentioned a day before dress so I presume they are having a meal on Friday and lots of her friends are only flying in today.
I know she is a bit OTT but that's the way she has always been about everything so I expected nothing less.
I know I nearly had a meltdown over bridesmaid hairstyles so I can understand how she feels under pressure knowing everyone will be looking at the photos ready to pass comment / criticise.

I would be surprised if the photos appear in a magazine or anything as firstly she likes to keep himself private and secondly I don't think she is very well known.

Finally, I really feel for her that her dad won't be there. She is clearly very close to him and that would be hard for anyone.

Sorry for the essay! Looking forward to seeing the weekend unfold now 😁👀👌

Reactions: 8
Yeah, totally feel for her in regards to her Daddy.
I know if it was my Dad he would absolutely make sure I went ahead with everything.
It'll be a bitter sweet day for her but atleast he was there and gave her away on her real wedding day.

Reactions: 13
I just really don’t understand all these “influencers” getting legally, and officially married months before their “wedding day”. I mean I thought it was just ridiculous that Bonnie Ryan got married, then proceeded to have a hen weekend abroad and a wedding abroad too - you’re already married. Maeve is the same.she’s been married for months. For me, once we said our vows and my ring was on, that’s all I cared about really. Shows how fickle and silly they are really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just looking at adare Manor prices 😱 wedding packages starting at £275 per guest!! No rooms available to stay till October now, but cheapest 1 night, mid week is £880!!! Can't see too many of her guests staying in adare the night of the wedding. Dread to think the total cost

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Prices are from €275 per person for the meal. I would say there’s not much change out of €100k if there’s 200 oat the meal that’s €55k alone. The bridal suite is about €3,500 a night. She’s just all for show. Wonder if she got much of a discount.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sure if you can afford it why not! It all means FA really now when her dad cant be there and shes prob putting on a very brave face.

i for one wouldnt wish her situation on anyone so hope she enjoys wht she can of it.

Reactions: 13
I'm just looking at adare Manor prices 😱 wedding packages starting at £275 per guest!! No rooms available to stay till October now, but cheapest 1 night, mid week is £880!!! Can't see too many of her guests staying in adare the night of the wedding. Dread to think the total cost
Adare Manor was the place to be seen by the huns over the past 12/18 months when travel was restricted, every wannabe was there. No surprises Mavis has rocked up there now. Rooms would be discounted for wedding guests. All the social climbers will be out for this one so its unlikely that Mary from up the road would have been invited. My family is the most important thing to me and if I was already married like Mavis is I would have called that wedding party off regardless of what the parent would say. No way would I want photos taken and a big celebration and my Dad lying in a hospital bed and I already married. I suppose my priorities are different to hers. Weddings these days are more of a party anyway in my opinion, the location must be perfect and it must be better than Joan and Johns wedding was, the shite that goes on at some of them. Give me an old fashioned traditional wedding any day! Even the shite out of her yesterday picking up the Range Rover like seriously. She has become seriously unlikeable in my opinion.

Hope Daddy Madden will be ok.

Reactions: 10
Adare Manor was the place to be seen by the huns over the past 12/18 months when travel was restricted, every wannabe was there. No surprises Mavis has rocked up there now. Rooms would be discounted for wedding guests. All the social climbers will be out for this one so its unlikely that Mary from up the road would have been invited. My family is the most important thing to me and if I was already married like Mavis is I would have called that wedding party off regardless of what the parent would say. No way would I want photos taken and a big celebration and my Dad lying in a hospital bed and I already married. I suppose my priorities are different to hers. Weddings these days are more of a party anyway in my opinion, the location must be perfect and it must be better than Joan and Johns wedding was, the shite that goes on at some of them. Give me an old fashioned traditional wedding any day! Even the shite out of her yesterday picking up the Range Rover like seriously. She has become seriously unlikeable in my opinion.

Hope Daddy Madden will be ok.
I agree, I feel bad for her father, but don't feel bad for Maeve. She could easily have called it off but this wedding is purely for show! She's already been married, this day is just for the gram and to say "look how much money I have" 🙄 She will probably renew her vows at Christmas to have content other than her bloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just really don’t understand all these “influencers” getting legally, and officially married months before their “wedding day”. I mean I thought it was just ridiculous that Bonnie Ryan got married, then proceeded to have a hen weekend abroad and a wedding abroad too - you’re already married. Maeve is the same.she’s been married for months. For me, once we said our vows and my ring was on, that’s all I cared about really. Shows how fickle and silly they are really.
I know for foreign weddings, a lot of places you can’t be legally married there if you’re not a resident/ citizen, so do the legal piece in Ireland and then have a wedding abroad! I had to do that but didn’t tell anyone bar my immediate family that we were married before the wedding!

Reactions: 1
Sure if you can afford it why not! It all means FA really now when her dad cant be there and shes prob putting on a very brave face.

i for one wouldnt wish her situation on anyone so hope she enjoys wht she can of it.
Most people 'in her situation' wouldn't have spent the past few weeks yapping about everything esp if they had a wedding planner, they would have went about getting their wedding sorted while keeping low profile! Just proves this whole charade Is for the gram. If it were me I'd be spending any time I could with my dad not yapping about shoes on Instagram.

Ps the only reason maeve could afford this is because her dad has subsided her lifestyle for years. He helped get her in the door of the 'talent agency' etc

Reactions: 8
If she’s getting married in Ireland wonder why she had the first wedding in London. I know people getting married aboard usually get married in the uk first but doesn’t make sense for Maeve

I’m sure she said it’s something to do with his family. His mother is elderly or something. It’s a good thing she did have it now with her own father not able to attend the wedding

She got married in the UK because his grandmother was there and shes not travelling for this wedding as she's very elderly. I think and she mentioned previously she has no in laws as his parents are deceased I believe but not 100% just going on what she said. It was also said her own Dad wasnt well so that they had the legal wedding in London in case god forbid anything had happened before she was married

Reactions: 4
Just tell me this - what is with the accent? This has probably been discussed here but I’m new to this. People from newry don’t talk like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.