Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very next looking, But 3 x the price, is the shop closed down? Ia she just a full time influencer / brand owner now? Actually is she famous now ?

Reactions: 4
There’s a lady selling the black bomber jacket on the O Molly Preloved page on Facebook. She’s selling it for €90😱. It’s all piling at the front. I would be fuming if I paid €115 for a jacket and that happened

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m rolling my eyes at the ones saying ‘set your alarm’ etc AS IF please give me strength. That Laura who used to be on red fm looks like she gets her clothes from a dumpster fire. She’s hardly a style icon & the rest have online businesses as well & are doing it for a return shout out

Reactions: 3
The pants would give anyone a mum tum. 2 pieces could easily set you back €200 .
If she had stuck with similar items and cuts from season 1 she would sell so much more.

Reactions: 3