Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am inclined to believe that, more than any other explanation. somewhere else said she had a fever for a month and ignored it. Any serious fever would have been debilitating. I am not buying it.
Also if you Google "Madonna blind item" you'll find lots on the Foxella site including from late last year saying she needed to go to rehab or she'd be dead soon. Also that Jimmy Fallon thought about not airing her appearance on his show because she was so out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
CDAN are saying in a blind item that she overdosed.
Pretty clear that this was the case from the outset - another case of overuse of Fentanyl, I imagine.
---
TMZ are claiming that Madonna is not out of the woods yet and is too sick to get out of bed! ☹
TMZ are reliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also that Jimmy Fallon thought about not airing her appearance on his show because she was so out of it.
The one that aired last year? She just seemed her normal self to me 🤷‍♂️
Whatever the truth is I'm sure someone will have receipts to sell TMZ.

Reactions: 5
Madonna being home isn't like you or I being at home. She could still be pretty much in a replicated hospital environment at home.

Reactions: 23
Madonna being home isn't like you or I being at home. She could still be pretty much in a replicated hospital environment at home.
yes like Michael Jackson and his oxygen tent

Reactions: 7
I said that considering she came home in a private ambulance - if she was well enough she would have got her driver to pick her up. She has the money to recuperate at home instead of a hospital, as she can pay for doctors and nurses to be there 24/7.

She can't need to money from touring, surely. If it was me I'd slow down a bit on the 84 gigs in a row and pivot harder to the record label or film producing projects or whatever. It is obviously not me though. If I was as driven I wouldn't be sat here on a 12 year old laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Home for privacy no doubt. They've had to issue a statement because she's unfit to keep up with her commitments, I'm sure it she didn't have any we wouldn't have known. Wish her the best.

• Heart
She can't need to money from touring, surely. If it was me I'd slow down a bit on the 84 gigs in a row and pivot harder to the record label or film producing projects or whatever. It is obviously not me though. If I was as driven I wouldn't be sat here on a 12 year old laptop.
As I said, my mum is a few months older than Madonna, and she's looking forward to retiring in January.

• Haha
Home for privacy no doubt. They've had to issue a statement because she's unfit to keep up with her commitments, I'm sure it she didn't have any we wouldn't have known. Wish her the best.
But presumably it was those very same commitments which may have made her ill in the first place. Pushing herself beyond her limits. She may well not be in this position if she didn’t feel the need to prove herself to people

Of course it’s just speculation on my part

Madonna is never going to sit at home quietly strumming her guitar and stroking the cat. She is driven and needs adulation. Her psyche is incapable of allowing herself to fade into the background and for others to take precedence. She needs to be relevant and her behaviour over the past decade proves this.
She will take pain to continue to dance and tour.
The tour should really be cancelled not delayed but she won't allow it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
As others have mentioned - when I heard of her plans for this world tour, Michael Jackson came to mind.
I have only seen fleeting video footage of her recently, but she has seemed delayed in her responses / not very mobile.
I can’t see her doing this tour at any point - even if she does make a good recovery.
---
The article mentions her being in great shape etc - but it doesn’t ring true with how she has presented in recent years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I speculate that none of the 80's popstars would have passed an Olympics dope test, in the sense that they were 'in great shape' for an 84 date tour but propped up by decades long prescriptions to pain etc. Probably after injuries sustained in 1987. They'd never consider themselves addicted but that's what it is, due to the nature of the medications. I mean, I was pretty surprised Prince died of an accidental fentanyl overdose. What the actual fck was he doing taking fentanyl? But that's my own ideas about how I want life to go, you know.

To take two examples of huge popstars who do massive tours - you'd hope that Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are genuinely healthy now, and won't slip into this themselves. That if Taylor accidentally dove into the stage instead of a hole in the stage and she won't have to spend her days taking opiate-based pain meds. Imagine in two decades her being absolutely fucked for the Eras 2043 Retrospective but doing it anyway, because she just about can still perform with injections etc :( And Lady Gaga has already had quite serious hip problems, I believe. I hope they are better looked after, and able to better look after themselves.

Edit: Actually Gaga is an extremely successful actor now - that's the pivot right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think if Madonna got rid of the arse implants, cheek implants and dressed classy in maybe old school Chanel or something, she could get some respect back. No one wants to see her tits and arse, we saw them back in the 90's and weren't keen then! I wouldn't say she is talentless, she obviously has balls and knows an opportunity when she sees one, but now needs to accept she is simply too old to compete with the youngsters, not that I think the modern trends are even particularly sexy or attractive.

Reactions: 18
Sir Elton could barely walk on Saturday, and appears to have a golf buggy driving him everywhere.

I honestly don't get why people just can't age without holding onto their youth like a safety blanket.

Reactions: 15
That if Taylor accidentally dove into the stage instead of a hole in the stage and she won't have to spend her days taking opiate-based pain meds.
That's the difference between being 35 and 65, really.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.