Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a Big Thing at one time to adopt from abroad, ie nip over to Africa or Asia and buy yourself a child, all following the Angelina Jolie model.
I seem to recall that David (I think) has a living parent whom Madge bunged money to in order to expediate the adoption process.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It was a Big Thing at one time to adopt from abroad, ie nip over to Africa or Asia and buy yourself a child, all following the Angelina Jolie model.
I seem to recall that David (I think) has a living parent whom Madge bunged money to in order to expediate the adoption process.
That is awful when thinking of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep, that never sat right with me, David's father had apparently given him up for adoption due to poverty. Couldn't Madonna have funded a home and education for them instead? I'm sure David has a good life, but it doesn't feel right

Reactions: 21
Thai is giving me George Michael vibes. Remember he collapsed whilst on tour in Vienna and was incubated in ICU with some pneumonia thing. That was the beginning of the end for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If you get sepsis to the point it makes you unresponsive then a full recovery isn't very likely.
I had Septic Shock in 2016. It's next level Sepsis. Work accident that caused broken ribs and pneumothorax (blood in the punctured lung.) They didn't drain blood from my abdominal cavity and 7 full weeks later I became unresponsive. A full month in the ICU hooked to every possible form of life support aside from the ECMO.
I had to relearn how to eat, walk, talk, all the basic functions and missed our son's entire grade 2 year. Luckily I had no amputations and every doc says it's a miracle I'm alive. It took a few years of very hard work and took a huge toll on our child. Today I'm only left w several food intolerances, neurological issues, aphasia, tiring easily. Having RA and an autoimmune disease didn't help, but I agree there's something *very* strange about what Madge's going through. The maths don't math lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The part about her being “unresponsive“ came from Page Six website, it’s not a fact.

I’m not naive, maybe there is more going on, but I’m not going to take a trash website as a serious source. The way they worded their headline and story made it all sound even more worrying. They’re like vultures, same with GMB this morning from the sounds of it.

Edited to add - This isn’t aimed at anyone in particular,, just a general rant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think I read at the time that Jolie's daughter also had a living parent in Ethiopia.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had Septic Shock in 2016. It's next level Sepsis. Work accident that caused broken ribs and pneumothorax (blood in the punctured lung.) They didn't drain blood from my abdominal cavity and 7 full weeks later I became unresponsive. A full month in the ICU hooked to every possible form of life support aside from the ECMO.
I had to relearn how to eat, walk, talk, all the basic functions and missed our son's entire grade 2 year. Luckily I had no amputations and every doc says it's a miracle I'm alive. It took a few years of very hard work and took a huge toll on our child. Today I'm only left w several food intolerances, neurological issues, aphasia, tiring easily. Having RA and an autoimmune disease didn't help, but I agree there's something *very* strange about what Madge's going through. The maths don't math lol.
That sounds horrific. Glad to hear you made it through.
What do you think is going on with Madonna?

Reactions: 5
Hope she recovers and chills the duck out.
Yes she went too far trying to be young etc but the start of this thread slating her and saying gaga is better is laughable. Without Madonna (and Grace Jones) there would be no Gaga. So easy to say “so and so” if better after they have been given the blueprint.

Gutted the legends of the 80s are all going/ill.
MJ, Whitney, George, Tina, Prince, please not Madonna yet. Trailblazers all. There will never be starts like that again. Real superstars known across the world by young and old.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Amazing news! I hope she knows her fans just want her to take as much time as she needs.
I don't think that'll matter. She'll be the one hardest on herself.

I imagine she'll want to get tour ready asap, but at her age that could be a very hard hill to climb.

Reactions: 6
I don't think that'll matter. She'll be the one hardest on herself.

I imagine she'll want to get tour ready asap, but at her age that could be a very hard hill to climb.
Yeah, sadly I agree.

Even in the unlikely chance that she slows down on touting and dancing, I really hope she keeps making music for as long as she wants to.

It’s something people really don’t appreciate enough about her. She never just comes out with the same old thing, she’s always exploring new sounds, different producers, and being inspired by different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, sadly I agree.

Even in the unlikely chance that she slows down on touting and dancing, I really hope she keeps making music for as long as she wants to.

It’s something people really don’t appreciate enough about her. She never just comes out with the same old thing, she’s always exploring new sounds, different producers, and being inspired by different things.
Too late to edit now, but I meant “TOURING and dancing” not touting! Although I love the idea of Madonna outside her own show trying to flog tickets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes but you’d know you were unwell before that. I don’t think you suddenly become so unwell from an infection you’re unresponsive UNLESS your health is quite compromised to begin with, and Madonna doesn’t appear fragile.

I feel bad for suspecting an overdose but I do. I hope it’s from tour preparation and not everyday addiction like Whitney Houston, Prince or Michael Jackson, but she hasn’t been mentally well for a few years now.
I feel the same. Something stinks here, I am suspicious.

Reactions: 7
CDAN are saying in a blind item that she overdosed.
I am inclined to believe that, more than any other explanation. somewhere else said she had a fever for a month and ignored it. Any serious fever would have been debilitating. I am not buying it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.