Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Unresponsive" due to bacterial infection? So she suffered from sepsis? Meningitis? What other bacterial infection can leave someone "unresponsive" and why was she not getting care for this up to the point of becoming unresponsive? Antibiotics in short supply?

Cut the crap, Guy.

"Unresponsive" due to drug overdose is more likely.
I must admit that's exactly what I thought too.

Reactions: 15
Something is telling me she's more unwell than they're saying.
Agreed. I don't think we've got the whole story yet.

Bacterial chest infections can be pretty nasty, as well as other options. My mum, who's the same age as Madonna, was in hospital for a few days with one after she had covid. But she wasn't at any point "unresponsive".

Reactions: 9
I'm sure I read a blind a while ago that this has happened before due to an addiction to opiates. Was it something to do with a broken shoulder from years ago?
Thinking about previous megastars, Elvis, Jackson, Prince, Whitney all the same.
Its only my opinion but she's seemed very bizarre for years now, not the usual in control I remember of old.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure I read a blind a while ago that this has happened before due to an addiction to opiates. Was it something to do with a broken shoulder from years ago?
Thinking about previous megastars, Elvis, Jackson, Prince, Whitney all the same.
Its only my opinion but she's seemed very bizarre for years now, not the usual in control I remember of old.
She fell off a horse in I want to say 2009, and apparently was quite lucky not to die or be paralysed. She apparently started taking opiates after that.

I always felt she never recovered emotionally from the Guy Ritchie split. These things go deep and no amount of 25 year olds heal the wounds. She seemed so much more rounded and happily vulnerable during their initial years. Then he goes on to have a successful second marriage. I know I'd struggle with all that.

Reactions: 21
She fell off a horse in I want to say 2009, and apparently was quite lucky not to die or be paralysed. She apparently started taking opiates after that.
It was 2005 - she used her X-rays as backdrops during Like A Virgin riding the ”horse” for Confessions. My friend and I were so upset we arranged for flowers to be sent to Ashcombe House 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The GMB report about Madonna was like she had passed, so over the top, going through her career, Kate Garraway saying the family were told to prepare for the worst, I actually started thinking “OMG Madonna’s gone”, was like watching an obituary, presenters remembering encounters with her…..NUTS 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The GMB report about Madonna was like she had passed, so over the top, going through her career, Kate Garraway saying the family were told to prepare for the worst, I actually started thinking “OMG Madonna’s gone”, was like watching an obituary, presenters remembering encounters with her…..NUTS 🤷🏽‍♀️
Noticed the same on local radio this morning.
I think people are spooked.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. I don't think we've got the whole story yet.

Bacterial chest infections can be pretty nasty, as well as other options. My mum, who's the same age as Madonna, was in hospital for a few days with one after she had covid. But she wasn't at any point "unresponsive".
Sepsis can make you unresponsive, she might have developed that. But I'm slightly skeptical as to whether we've been told the full truth or not.

Sepsis can make you unresponsive, she might have developed that. But I'm slightly skeptical as to whether we've been told the full truth or not.
If you get sepsis to the point it makes you unresponsive then a full recovery isn't very likely.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I had sepsis, the pain was unbelievable. Maybe it was the illness that caused the pain. I did collapse and thats when the NHS took over, so its possible.
The recovery was long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Said earlier GMB were reporting like Madge has passed, was really over the top, still think they were, but further reading on the Madge hospitalisation I do think something has happened that nearly took her. Thinking it was very serious whatever happened and we are not getting the full story. Her team need to pull this tour, Madge can’t sustain a gruelling tour like this anymore, if it goes ahead I can see it taking her, though I have a feeling her recovery from this incident will be long, the decision won’t be hers to cancel it. Shes become a bit of a nightmare, but I loved her as a little girl, massive fan, so many fab memories of her when I was young, I ain’t ready to lose her yet.

• Heart
Rosie O’Donnell, who's a long-time friend of Madonna's posted about her on Instagram saying “She’s feeling good.(y)"

Reactions: 7
I did think something was seriously off for Rocco to have flown over to the US, he was in Romania just days ago according to his Insta.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it's a bacterial infection. Madonna is very controlling and would not want anything that would damage her brand to emerge e.g. an overdose, a stroke/TIA or heart attack.

I'm not sure we will ever find out unless there is a deterioration and she is unable to control the narrative.

Reactions: 13
I know very little about Madonna's personal life, but didn't know she had 4 children she adopted from Africa. I know she had a son with Guy Ritchie, that was about it. What is the background behind her wanting to adopt from Africa instead of USA?

Yes but you’d know you were unwell before that. I don’t think you suddenly become so unwell from an infection you’re unresponsive UNLESS your health is quite compromised to begin with, and Madonna doesn’t appear fragile.

I feel bad for suspecting an overdose but I do. I hope it’s from tour preparation and not everyday addiction like Whitney Houston, Prince or Michael Jackson, but she hasn’t been mentally well for a few years now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.