Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, that sounds horrific. At 64, maybe her body is trying to tell her something....

Hope she makes a full recovery.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She has been rehearsing in an arena for the past couple of weeks - she is such a workaholic.
It does sound very Madonna that the announcement is a postponed, rather than cancelled and it's more about the tour than her health.

Being the professional she is she'll want to go all out on the tour and even with a speedy recovery it must be huge road to get back to being tour ready.

Reactions: 11
First thing I thought about when I read this is Michael Jackson
Me too 🙈 when he announced all of those tour dates I thought absolutely no way will he do those!

Im hoping she is out of intensive care, I thought the article I read said she was in icu for just the one day.

Reactions: 6
I’m so shocked hearing this I’m just going to copy and paste what I said on another thread.

I got such a fright when I saw the words “Madonna”, “ICU” and “unresponsive” on Twitter. Poor woman. I don’t care what anyone says about her, she’s a legend and that sounds scary.
She’s always seemed unbreakable in a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A full recovery is expected.
Anyhoo I didn't know there are conspiracies around her being replaced in 2020. I do rather enjoy conspiracy..

Reactions: 3
A full recovery is expected.
Anyhoo I didn't know there are conspiracies around her being replaced in 2020. I do rather enjoy conspiracy..
I’m sure she will! It’s just scary, you never hear about her about her being really ill or in hospital.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she had a surgical procedure done in advance of the tour and something went awry?

Reactions: 4
What's everyone's fave Madonna era?

It's the Like A Prayer years for me. I thought that were her peak creatively and I loved her look in the music video with the darker hair. Those first four albums are absolute perfection for a pop music lover and her videos were so stunning.
Music era. It's the first one I was old enough to appreciate when it landed, and I bought the CD and everything (still have it).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Haven't got a good feeling about this.

Intubated and unconscious with her daughter by her side but fine and recovering the next day.

She hasn't looked healthy in years IMO.

Reactions: 9
"Unresponsive" due to bacterial infection? So she suffered from sepsis? Meningitis? What other bacterial infection can leave someone "unresponsive" and why was she not getting care for this up to the point of becoming unresponsive? Antibiotics in short supply?

Cut the crap, Guy.

"Unresponsive" due to drug overdose is more likely.

Reactions: 22
Yep, as I said in the main celeb thread. No doubt pain as she would have been deep in rehearsals for the tour.

Reactions: 6
"Unresponsive" due to bacterial infection? So she suffered from sepsis? Meningitis? What other bacterial infection can leave someone "unresponsive" and why was she not getting care for this up to the point of becoming unresponsive? Antibiotics in short supply?

Cut the crap, Guy.

"Unresponsive" due to drug overdose is more likely.
unresponsive is the word that caught my eye. Usually indicates an OD or some serious incident. I hope she will recover, but she hasnt looked well in ages, has she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.