Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CrazyBaldhead I am so glad there are fans like you who can see what she is doing to her face is just so sad and tragic. I keep my comments to myself when I speak to other M fans as I get shot down for being against her etc etc. I don't mind anyone having surgery - I also adore Cher - but M has just gone too far and has too many yes people around her. She will end up so disfigured and what a beauty she was in the day.

edited to add my personal photos of M

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She was so beautiful until around 2013 or so. That was when things first started to change, I noticed, both in looks and how she would begin to ruin her legacy with her nonsense. She got worse during the Rocco custody battle but spiralled massively from the Madame X era onwards. I have no trouble believing the opiod addiction rumour, it would make the most sesnse.

I just miss the Madonna from before. She was such an inspiration to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@CrazyBaldhead I am so glad there are fans like you who can see what she is doing to her face is just so sad and tragic. I keep my comments to myself when I speak to other M fans as I get shot down for being against her etc etc. I don't mind anyone having surgery - I also adore Cher - but M has just gone too far and has too many yes people around her. She will end up so disfigured and what a beauty she was in the day.

edited to add my personal photos of M
Yes, I've been a huge fan for years. Waited for hours at Heathrow with my dad when she landed for the Who's That Girl tour. Was a metre away from her. So tiny and like a china doll!

She was just right here! She has completely overdone it now! Felt sick looking at her face at the Grammys tbh. My husband sprang my 50th surprise on me last night and he's got two tickets in Block A at the O2. Absolute shocker at £3k each but it'll be the last time she'll perform live. I hope she pulls it off as Madame X was plagued with injuries! I hope she plays more older stuff! I think she needs to lay off the shock tactics like licking David Banda's face at the Grammy's. She needs to be more dignified and that was highly repugnant tbh! x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I've been a huge fan for years. Waited for hours at Heathrow with my dad when she landed for the Who's That Girl tour. Was a metre away from her. So tiny and like a china doll!

She was just right here! She has completely overdone it now! Felt sick looking at her face at the Grammys tbh. My husband sprang my 50th surprise on me last night and he's got two tickets in Block A at the O2. Absolute shocker at £3k each but it'll be the last time she'll perform live. I hope she pulls it off as Madame X was plagued with injuries! I hope she plays more older stuff! I think she needs to lay off the shock tactics like licking David Banda's face at the Grammy's. She needs to be more dignified and that was highly repugnant tbh! x
Loving that story about Heathrow! What a fabulous dad you have! 🥰

The ticket prices were a shocker for this tour and that's why for now I'm ticketless - I have other priorities right now that need that kind of money! But I'm hopeful that I may end up going to at least 1 London show if the setlist is right and there are no late starts!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loving that story about Heathrow! What a fabulous dad you have! 🥰

The ticket prices were a shocker for this tour and that's why for now I'm ticketless - I have other priorities right now that need that kind of money! But I'm hopeful that I may end up going to at least 1 London show if the setlist is right and there are no late starts!
I have to admit that even if I had the money for the tickets, travel, and hotel, I would be hesitant about getting one. Something tells me this is gonna be a disaster and is gonna be canceled long before she even gets to the UK. I hope I'm wrong for those who have already purchased the tickets but with all the issues she has, I really can't see her managing to perform every night, at least not the way she used to entertain us all.

Still can’t believe she scrapped the biopic. Wonder if this tour is a canny move to drum up interest for the film, to gauge popularity/publicity, and to justify making it to producers and financiers.

On one of her latest IGs, she has a bunch of arse licky sleb mates all brownnosing “YES!” when asked if they’re looking forward to the tour. One of them is DONATELLA VERSACE, who now has the same exact distorted “Jigsaw” from the “SAW“ horror films face as Madge. 2 for 1 special no doubt.

• Haha
I can't get over the prices the likes of Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc charge. It's absolutely disgusting and shows utter contempt for the man on the street.

I've been priced out of so many things I used to enjoy doing. Theatre is just has bad with pricing like £400 seats for the play Cock and seats at Cabaret that cost over £300.

The arts has become an exclusive, eltist club. While there was always an aspect of classism to it, the extremes that have become normalized make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just read in the U.S, everyone is saying she looks like she had two arse (ass) cheeks implanted onto her face. Literally calling her ‘arse face’ lol.

Funny noone thought of this before. That massive amount of filler in each cheek does overall look like a Brazilian bum lift. Lmao. What a way for your legacy to die. This is honestly so humiliating.

Reactions: 15
I can't get over the prices the likes of Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc charge. It's absolutely disgusting and shows utter contempt for the man on the street.

I've been priced out of so many things I used to enjoy doing. Theatre is just has bad with pricing like £400 seats for the play Cock and seats at Cabaret that cost over £300.

The arts has become an exclusive, eltist club. While there was always an aspect of classism to it, the extremes that have become normalized make me sick.
Well said. I totally agree and I can no longer afford to go to concerts, Theatre or festivals because they are all so expensive. I'm lucky enough to have a reasonable job too so I have no idea where other people are finding the money.

• Heart
Well said. I totally agree and I can no longer afford to go to concerts, Theatre or festivals because they are all so expensive. I'm lucky enough to have a reasonable job too so I have no idea where other people are finding the money.
I wonder the same but suspect at least some are just running up a lot of debt.

Reactions: 10
Like her or not, Lady Gaga has come across like such a clas act in her reaction (or lack of reaction) To Madonna’s tantrums.
She’s embarrassed herself and made herself look silly.
I think Gaga doesn’t have Madge’s demons and early childhood trauma so is more stable in her mindfulness and behaviour. She comes from an extremely loving, wealthy and tight knit American-Italian family/community, is an excellent instrumentalist and personifies cool without having to try too hard (although all the gimmicky meat dress “art” crap got a bit much in the end). More than enough to bring out the daggers in Madge; no matter how rich or famous you are, you can’t get away from your inner abandoment issues. This does make me feel a bit for Madge but is no way an excuse for how she’s been. She’s had plenty of time and money to find the best head doctors to help her work out her issues.

Still mega cringing at latest uploads of her at Grammys after-party trying to feel up Sam Smith and whoever else and they’re just responding awkwardly, like your nan’s had too much to drink.

Reactions: 9
Just seen the actual TV footage and I'd assumed it was a bad unflattering photo. But no.

Much of it will settle down and she'll go back to looking like a someone approaching 60 who loves seeing her high st beautician (as she did a few months ago).

It's pretty common for a Listers to have a load of stuff done leading up to an awards ceremony, Brad Pitt always does it and it on the whole it works. Madonna has tried to have too much done and without the time to settle.

She'll be back to looking like this soon enough. Not too bad, but certainly not age defying or natural.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She was always a good looking person who would have aged well. If she just had a reasonable amount of tweaks and started to dress in maybe an eccentrically stylish way she would be looking fine.

She was never going to settle for that though.
I thought she was average when she first started out no great beauty but pretty enough but her outrageous clothes make up and wild/stupid behaviour gained her so much notoriety she kept being more and more outrageous. I am actually wondering whether the current look is designed to shock and draw negative publicity after all as Oscar Wilde said, the thing worse than being talked about is NOT being talked about. Her hideous bloated appearance is certainly getting her in the news and she feeds off it , bloody weirdo.

Reactions: 14
Madonna was a gorgeous young woman in her early pop days.
Ray of light was a fantastic song, pure ecstacy and she seemed to have really grown into her looks as a (becoming) older woman, I think it was her most beautiful era.

Really though, what the actual? Why?
Why is anyone who tells the truth being labelled as ageist or misogynistic? She looks atrocious, she looks like she's been dug up. This isn't down to ageing, she didn't want to age, that's the problem.
Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is anyone who tells the truth being labelled as ageist or misogynistic? She looks atrocious, she looks like she's been dug up. This isn't down to ageing, she didn't want to age, that's the problem.
Pathetic.
I totally agree. It's neither ageist or misogynistic. She looks ridiculous and she bloody knows it.

Pathetic.
She is getting the attention and publicity though which is her oxygen if everyone ignored her she would deflate her face and hopefully that would be the last we would see/hear of her oh no wait, she would probably then have an affair with a 16 year old binary person with anorexia who is into masturbating in front of cactii ....whatever....go away Madge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Madonna was a gorgeous young woman in her early pop days.
Ray of light was a fantastic song, pure ecstacy and she seemed to have really grown into her looks as a (becoming) older woman, I think it was her most beautiful era.
Totally agree. I loved the Ray of Light period. She looked natural. She looked great at the time of the Rebel Heart Tour - natural and looking older - but then after that the surgery started. I love this picture as it shows her through the years.

Screenshot_20230209-044939~2.png

• Heart
I recall an interview ages & ages ago. She said she didn't care about the fans who seemed to adore her. If there was one person in the crowd who seemed unimpressed or not enjoying the show, that was the person she was determined to impress. It was words to that effect and I am talking about her very early days, not that she seems to have reduced the neediness for adoration! 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Pathetic.
I’m a huge M fan but I’m with you all the way!! The sycophant fans just can’t see how bad she looks. They say she looks pretty, beautiful and we shouldn’t be slagging her off!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.