Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some tickets for the new tour are being listed for as mucuh as £3000.

Disgraceful that nothing is done about this sort of thing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I bad a brief look out of curiosity and the cheapest I could find was over £600.

How can that be justified?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I bad a brief look out of curiosity and the cheapest I could find was over £600.

How can that be justified?
Because enough people will still happily pay, unfortunately. I would never pay that sort of money even if I could. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Concert ticket prices are well out of the reach for most people now.
I remember paying around £20 in the 1980s to see Madonna, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones. All at Wembley Stadium. I appreciate it’s all relative, but I think that was affordable back then .

Reactions: 15
I suppose with Madge's Tour people will look on it as Being Her Last being as she is approaching 65, addicted to surgery and substances and she's barking mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suppose with Madge's Tour people will look on it as Being Her Last being as she is approaching 65, addicted to surgery and substances and she's barking mad.
It's not just her charging these obscene prices, sadly, it's most big artists. They do it because they can. If people refused to buy they'd have to stop.

So SICK of this woman. Sorry. The video with her and Amy Schumer and Jack Black. Oh my god. Was that all supposed to be ironic? If so it really did NOT work at all, in fact it seemed like they were all into the pathetic teenage sex talk and stupid truth or dares and that just made me feel pretty sick and sad. Admittedly I am menopausal and generally quite depressed but that really didn't help. I'm about 10 years younger than Madonna and grew up with her. I absolutely do not look at her like GOALZ - am I supposed to be in awe because she's got a face like a balloon and can dress like a teenager, show her tits and talk about licking buttholes with all those gurning middle-aged fools?

It just makes me sad and nostalgic and like she's destroyed some very nice memories, in the same way that it becomes really hard to remember a parent positively when you've had 10 years of losing them to dementia.

I remember how much I WORSHIPPED her in the 80s and early 90s and how cool she was. She understood the age and herself and her audience perfectly. It all just worked brilliantly. So it;s completely tragic to see what she's become, the crappy performances and horrible instas and how obsessed she is with her looks, with being seen as sexual and appealing to men, with having high bouncy breasts and a tight butt and no wrinkles and apparently no idea that it all just looks incredibly weird.

I actually feel quite annoyed and upset, all hormonal no doubt but with some remaining sanity still in there. She can do what she likes of course but I think all these people surrounding her and egging her on are pretty grim. I think I'm going to try to ignore her from now on. (I probably won't succeed.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not willing to pay such an obscene amount of money for a seat that probably won’t be very good anyway, to see a woman who is way past her prime. Based on what I see on social media from her I just can’t picture how she is going to pull off a decent show. When she did that appearance with Maluma last year it was very cringe, she could barely dance and missed her cue to sing several times.

Think I’ll stick with the memories of when I saw her in 2008.

Reactions: 8
I see people trying to insist she looks fine and that anyone saying otherwise is just a hater and I just can't. What are they seeing that I am not?

Had Spotify on shuffle in the car tonight going to work and LIke A Prayer came on , what a song ! Made me nostalgic on classic Madonna , played Material Girl and La Isla Bonita straight after. Such an amazing discography she has. Out of curiosity I had a look at ticket prices , £500! Disgusting . She will be a shadow of herself, probably not turn up and will all be sees up , hip hop remixes

Reactions: 12
Sounds like she didn't do the work she was expected to do. It must be very disappointing for the actress who was lined up to play the part but if Madonna had total control over the project it would have been narcissistic crap anyway.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.