Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just meant the industry she is in with all the picture posting and showing off clothes, she'd look better with a fuller chest to fill out the clothes that's all, but I guess people are a little touchy about that.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s had more done than she let’s on. These are old photos of her. She claims she had her lips done but “not for a year” lol they’re huge now though and haven’t deflated one bit - so she clearly gets them done every few months.
Yeah she’s definitely having them topped up! Idk why she doesn’t just say it? No one cares? It’s the lying I don’t get - it’s literally the same as what Kylie Jenner kept saying “I over line my lips”.

wonder what she’ll have done next - butt implants?

Reactions: 3
What has she done to her teeth? They look really good now but just different to how they used to

Wow ok I take back what I said about not much work done 😂 those pics where she's blonde are crazy.

Reactions: 4
She looks like a different person. She put a video on her instagram story then deleted it with one of them support bra’s on and her boobs defo looked bigger she’s defo had them done!

I just DM’d her saying her new boobs look good and she blocked me instantly! Can’t take a compliment or...? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Guessing she won’t be addressing it then 😂
She answered a question on her insta Q&A about why she was recently in Hospital saying she'll talk about it soon. She'd deleted it since so I'm guessing that's drawn toooo much attention to it and she's changed her mind 😂

Also I’m so confused about this, is this her?? Surely she’s not lying about her name too 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
I just DM’d her saying her new boobs look good and she blocked me instantly! Can’t take a compliment or...? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha she did that ask me questions on her story - I wonder how many she got about plastic surgery/boob implants 😂😂

Guessing she won’t be addressing it then 😂
Surely she’s gonna have to answer it eventually because she posts so much stuff flaunting her boobs she can’t ignore it for long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.