Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't take the constant eye-bleeping of herself in the camera - it's all she does! !

Reactions: 5
I can't take the constant eye-bleeping of herself in the camera - it's all she does! !
Literally! Anytime she posts a story it’s her pouting at the camera! Anyone else notice the constant baggy sweaters now too 🌚 hiding something, mads?

Reactions: 1
she’s posted a story in the cinema with Michael from Love Island. Course she posts him... she’s Such a social climber lol, she would date and befriend anyone if they were mildly famous.
Yikes that's not going to end well

Reactions: 2
Just seen it’s actually something she’s filming for love island.. with look fantastic.

probably still a PLT haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how she’s only posting a blurry pic so no one asks
So strange how she hasn't addressed it yet? She's obviously going to be flaunting them big time on social media... maybe she is waiting until they are fully healed so she doesn't get trolled for having a bad boob job? Maybe she hasn't addressed is yet because she wants to be relevant for a second? Who knows. If I were her, I'd use it for content 🤷‍♀️

Gosh that upload with her friend...I feel dirty just looking at them.
pair of scanks 😬

she isn’t honest about her facial fillers, let alone a boob job! 😂

Reactions: 7
Also, correct me if I’m wrong cos I’ve never had one so I’m not 100% on it, but why’s she already wearing tight tit less than a week after her surgery?! Don’t they take a while to heal/aren’t you meant to like keep them covered for a bit??!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.