Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see her having a long-lasting social media or youtube career tbh

Reactions: 6
Her face after she said “I don’t pay attention to the haters” in her quick fire assumptions video lmfao. You obviousleeeeee do though don’t you gyal. P.s her photoshopping is bleeping atrocious lol, she says she only uses the “details” feature on Facetune but that’s a lie, you can clearly see she tilts and widens her eyes too, she looks nothing like herself in some photos. I don’t understand how people comment saying how good she looks when you can CLEARLY see how different she looks in her videos? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I lovvvveee watching these influencers kid themselves when they post about here expecting their devoted fans to flood to their defence. I only found out about the forums after another influencer posted about it and I’m sure that’s how a lot of people have come to join too! Thanks guys really appreciate it x

Reactions: 3

As mads will be asleep until this afternoon and she’s been as dull as dishwater I thought I’d remind everyone of this video where Han and Rach are having the time of their lives but Mrs bad witch personaliteee madieeee can only muster up a few fake giggles and can’t bring any humour to the table

• Haha
Reactions: 7

As mads will be asleep until this afternoon and she’s been as dull as dishwater I thought I’d remind everyone of this video where Han and Rach are having the time of their lives but Mrs bad witch personaliteee madieeee can only muster up a few fake giggles and can’t bring any humour to the table
Off topic from Mads (sorry!), but I’m really loving Hans content lately and all of her vegan recipes!

What’s maddys Twitter @?
something like maddysknowles

Reactions: 5

Wow I’ve just rewatched this and she’s so awkward and looks a bit left out. Even when Han was talking to both of them she was naturally facing Rachel more and looking at Rach to respond . And mads forcing herself to laugh at the intro when the other two were pissing themselves made me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always wonder who she stays at Hotel Gotham with in Manchester. She shows it quite often on her Instagram story. Obviously she isn't skint but it still seems like a waste of money to me considering she lives local anyway. Unless it isn't her paying and she's with a guy which is more than likely
It’s not the Hotel Gotham she stays at.. its the Dakota Hotel and apparently she has a brand deal with them so she gets to stay there for free to promote it 🤔

Reactions: 4
She is “that beitch” who wants everyone to think she’s the life and soul of the partieee, working the room and collecting numbers,

but in reality she’s probably sat in the corner editing the photo she just took with whatever blue tic she can desperately attempt to link herself to on the gram.....

LAdieSS tHe StOriEs I CoUld tEllllL.....

Oh grow up you have zero stories mads,
you do have editing software and a PLT discount code. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
yeah but i’ve never seen her declare her posts as #ad or #gifted etc ...
Lmao someone should go back and report her for not declaring it

She is “that beitch” who wants everyone to think she’s the life and soul of the partieee, working the room and collecting numbers,

but in reality she’s probably sat in the corner editing the photo she just took with whatever blue tic she can desperately attempt to link herself to on the gram.....

LAdieSS tHe StOriEs I CoUld tEllllL.....

Oh grow up you have zero stories mads,
you do have editing software and a PLT discount code. 🤷‍♀️
I’m shocked she’s even still working with PLT the amount she keeps shading her “ex”

Also love how during that video mads just gets up and starts eye bleeping herself on Instagram in the background 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmao someone should go back and report her for not declaring it

I’m shocked she’s even still working with PLT the amount she keeps shading her “ex”

Also love how during that video mads just gets up and starts eye bleeping herself on Instagram in the background 😂😂
she’s like a magpie with a shiney object when she sees her reflection,

maybe he’s embarrassed she will out him for dating someone who uses the word “bae” over the age of 14 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tryna be a wifeEe tho.

God she's retweeted something else about tattle today - we get it Mads you have a thread. Stop trying to get people to come over defending you.. it's not happening?

• Haha
**sticks on bad beitch playlist made up entirely of the most popular tictok songs like all good wifeeee’s welcoming their man home**

Tries so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw her comment this to a reply on the assumptions vid:

3C8AEF41-E237-4C1E-A3FA-9616EC6D3261.jpeg

and when someone commented on this thread praising mads their username was:

03EFB6A4-0A34-4874-9C6A-2AF392ABB161.jpeg

Coincidence? Oop I think not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
But Mads never uses gossip threads. NASTINESS IS AN ILLNESS GUYS. what kinda ill do you have to be to pretend to be someone else to comment on your own thread...

Sorry if its already been said, just discovered this thread!!

I just think her boob job is genuinely horrific, she is defo going for that holly boon look which is grim - they look like two balloons attached to her chest and are just unproportional... legit just looks like she's gotten it done to look better in OhPolly dresses lmfao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.