Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its already been said, just discovered this thread!!

I just think her boob job is genuinely horrific, she is defo going for that holly boon look which is grim - they look like two balloons attached to her chest and are just unproportional... legit just looks like she's gotten it done to look better in OhPolly dresses lmfao
hollys look bangin I cant lie 🔥

Reactions: 4
OOP! I’m guessing that’s in Hans quickfire assumptions video she uploaded tonight. I wonder what went down ☕

Oh shock a haul/try on video from Mads yawn. Love how in her try on clips you can see what a pancake ass she actually ass not at all like the one she edits

• Heart
Reactions: 5
4BF4C610-66B6-439D-AD99-3847CC3778E6.jpeg

me, watching mads “friends“ who “can’t be happy for her”
wondering when they’ll speak up and clap back at the indirects........

• Haha
Ok ladies my tattle keeps bleeping up sorry. Her newest video quick fire assumptions, her mum chose the questions and one was did you and mads fall out 👀 and she was like yeah everyone realised this we did at the end of last year

Reactions: 5
Feel like it was probably over something petty like Han spending time with her boyfriend (you know cos mads is a sour singleton) or probs just cos mass drops Han the minute she gets new friends

Also did anyone catch the boob job dig in Hans video LOVE IT

Reactions: 7
I’ve know people who know Han and they’ve had nothing but good things to say about her, find it interesting she said “friends” set her and her bf up but mads said she set them up, the petty witch in me would love to know what’s happened my guess it was either a drunk argument over a lad or Han thought she was being used by her since mads goes through friends a lot, what ever happened to her bff Sophie (I actually really like Sophie tbf think she is such a brave girl)

Credit where it’s due though I’m glad she at least tried to make her newest video more interesting than just a regular PLT haul

You knowwww it will look different on your bodieeeeeee though hun.

#BadBeitchBust
DEAD 😂😂

I’ve know people who know Han and they’ve had nothing but good things to say about her, find it interesting she said “friends” set her and her bf up but mads said she set them up, the petty witch in me would love to know what’s happened my guess it was either a drunk argument over a lad or Han thought she was being used by her since mads goes through friends a lot, what ever happened to her bff Sophie (I actually really like Sophie tbf think she is such a brave girl)

Credit where it’s due though I’m glad she at least tried to make her newest video more interesting than just a regular PLT haul
I don’t agree with her like basically showing off what she’s got like the palm Angeles jacket? Like her subscribers aren’t gonna pay that for a denim jacket.

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Hannah for answering the question, not that we didn’t already know anyway. At least Hannah did the video properly and didn’t just say ‘oh I don’t want to answer that one’ like maddy did lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.