Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued to know what car she has for 15k?
Is that the one where her window doesn't go down or has she bought one since?

Reactions: 1
I bet Madison is really confused as to why Han, Rachel and holly boon all have way more subscribers than her but their threads are all dead compared to this one. I think that is quite telling tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Madison is really confused as to why Han, Rachel and holly boon all have way more subscribers than her but their threads are all dead compared to this one. I think that is quite telling tbh
She's been stuck between 210-214k for a long time... something's clearly not right 😂

Reactions: 1
I feel like a broken record saying this but I do still think it’s jordan adefeyisan
oh tit think I may have misquoted you and said the wrong Jordan 😂😂😂

he’s even more of a love island reject. Curious to know what makes you think it’s him though.

Reactions: 2
oh tit think I may have misquoted you and said the wrong Jordan 😂😂😂

he’s even more of a love island reject. Curious to know what makes you think it’s him though.
Idk it’s just vibes I get! He’s from Manchester, he’s well known around town and he was always in the clubs mads was at when she was out all the time.

Reactions: 2
Jordan adefay has liked a fair few of her pics too.

When she did that love island video with Jordan Hames it was so awkward and there was no natural chemistry at all so doubt it’s him. But then again, does Madison care about chemistry? Defo all about clout 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with Jordan Adefay’s insta, he’s a bad melt him 😂 both desperate for a bit of fame so they’ll be perfect for one another!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the new assumptions video and she says she would never work with or promote skinny tea and coffee. She literally just did a juice cleanse???

Also sorry to burst your bubble mads
But no pets in the new flat! Makes me think if she’s actually looked into moving there or just said it on a whim like it’s only really a thought but she’s putting it out there like she’s moving out ASAP.

Just watched the new assumptions video and she says she would never work with or promote skinny tea and coffee. She literally just did a juice cleanse???

But no pets in the new flat! Makes me think if she’s actually looked into moving there or just said it on a whim like it’s only really a thought but she’s putting it out there like she’s moving out ASAP.
Edit* just noticed every other comment is asking her where her hoodie is from and she’s not answered a single one!! Is it that hard to reply? Keep tweeting about us though 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jordan adefay has liked a fair few of her pics too.

When she did that love island video with Jordan Hames it was so awkward and there was no natural chemistry at all so doubt it’s him. But then again, does Madison care about chemistry? Defo all about clout 🤣
"I'm not a clout chaserrrrrr" - Mads, 2020 "but ASAP ROCKEeE"

Edit* just noticed every other comment is asking her where her hoodie is from and she’s not answered a single one!! Is it that hard to reply? Keep tweeting about us though 😘
Probably thinks she can do what she likes... didn't you know Mads is famous so Mads can do what she likes

Last edited:
  • Haha
So obsessed with making the background white that she’s got rid of her foot completely 😂
What is her obsession with making the background white? :unsure: Her photoshopping is getting worse every time she uploads it's like she's just half ass editing it and hoping for the best... oh wait she just deletes comments/blocks anyone who points out faults.

• Haha
Also just a side note; I like how she posted a screenshot of this on twitter expecting people to come to her defence but in fact in the last two days there’s been a few cheeky new likes on my older posts on here. Sorry Mads x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.