Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, her implants look absolutely awful. So fake and way too big for her frame. She should have gone a size bigger, not 2-3 sizes bigger.
She probably went in like “I want massive boobs” cos surgeons usually advise people as to what will look most natural

Reactions: 2
Omg, her implants look absolutely awful. So fake and way too big for her frame. She should have gone a size bigger, not 2-3 sizes bigger.
trying to be like holly boon I think! Least holly’s look nice though

I actually feel sorry for her, when i used to watch her with paddy she was stunning i used to watch her and think wow, honestly she has ruined herself and i dont understand why

Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for her, when i used to watch her with paddy she was stunning i used to watch her and think wow, honestly she has ruined herself and i dont understand why
I think she's going through a rebellion stage just a bit later than most so she has money to blow. It is sad, someone needs to intervene!

Reactions: 1
She seemed lovely when she was with paddy, paddy is so sweet seems like a proper nice guy. Now I can’t watch her vids without cringing. I don’t know why she’s doing all this to herself maybe just a midlife crisis? I’ve no idea. Maybe she is just a bit lost and wants to be like these other influencers and copying them.... much better before maddy you’ve lost a nice guy and ruined yourself for what?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
does anyone know why her and paddy actually broke up?
I’m sure she just broke things off with him when she started gaining a few followers.. sad really. Yet a couple of weeks ago she was posting throw back vids of them ice skating and tagging him in it. I definitely think she kinda leads him on she comments on his pics etc.

Reactions: 5
Her boobs will drop and look more 'natural' as the months go on most fake boobs look like this just after they've been done as they're swollen and haven't settled into place yet. However it's so dangerous that she's not following any of the aftercare at all. She shouldn't be out of her surgical bra at all yet and she most definitely shouldn't be going to the gym!! They're going to heal dreadfully.

Reactions: 3
I think some girls just suit smaller boobs and she was one of them, i feel like with the fake lips aswel it just looks wayyyyy to much, a shame really she didnt even need to get them done, smaller boobs seem to be the thing nowadays🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs to stop gettin her lips done aswel theyre startin to look horrible

I think some girls just suit smaller boobs and she was one of them, i feel like with the fake lips aswel it just looks wayyyyy to much, a shame really she didnt even need to get them done, smaller boobs seem to be the thing nowadays🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs to stop gettin her lips done aswel theyre startin to look horrible
Yeah if she got them done because one was a B and the other was a C & that was the only reason then why didn’t she just make them both C’s? She clearly got a boob job just because she wanted bigger boobs. What is she now, a DD?

Reactions: 3
I was just on the surgeons page and he did a q&a on his story and I just found these answers very interesting cos we all know Mads ain’t following these:
82293703-EF64-421E-8C86-C7A327C478D9.png 9AA399F5-49D4-4109-BD29-C5F7E1E6A5AD.png

Reactions: 1
It's always men who become plastic surgeons like this. bleeping depressing. In my more radical phases, I wish women could just go somewhere and protect ourselves and each other from the toxicity of men as a sex class :(

Unbelievable difference. Very sad that she’s turned into what she has but I reckon a lot of her rebellion is due to her only just finding her feet outside of a cult (JW)

Reactions: 6
She used to be so relatable and down to earth. She was so pretty and had a sweet personality. Such a shame she didn't see that. What a shame.
(I understand she was alot younger in the first photo but she was so naturally blessed with a pretty face - what a difference)
She was definitely a lot prettier in the first picture! She just looks a mess now. She looks good in photos cos she can edit them but the lookfantastic videos just prove that’s not how she actually looks

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe how much better she looks in the first pic. Looks a bit like Margot Robbie naturally pretty. I agree with Kylie it’s probably a massive change for her not being a Jehovah’s Witness anymore & feels she has more freedom

How different and awkward does she look in the look fantastic videos. Can see how much make up she piles on too 😫

Reactions: 6
It's safe to say, since she left the religion, she has changed a lot and not for the better.

So it proves she was a lot better as a Jehovah's Witness!
I feel it's not the religion that's the problem.

It's obviously a personal issue she has.
I think it's the fact that she just wants to do what she wants and because of that is doing extreme things.

But she just needs to be real and accept herself for who she is in her own skin.
Not become a completely different person in her appearance and her voice.
There's a lot more to life than snaps on instagram and hauls on YouTube.

I feel like she's become so self absorbed in her outward appearance and status that she has lost her humility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Have her parents separated? Unsure if she has ever mentioned it but her vlogs used to include both her mum and dad at home but more recent ones have only shown her mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.