Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magneticjuju

Have her parents separated? Unsure if she has ever mentioned it but her vlogs used to include both her mum and dad at home but more recent ones have only shown her mum

KYLIE

VIP Member
She was definitely dating someone and it went pear-shaped and I think she’s a bit bitter judging from her video. She grew up very sheltered in what is essentially a mini-cult, so probably doesn’t have that much experience dating. Plus she was with Paddy for so long.

Interesting how she keeps buying expensive shoes and bags but doesn’t have a mortgage? These influencers haven’t got their priorities straight at all!?

it’s also not fair on paddy to bring him back on the scene when she suddenly stops dating someone. It was deffo her that ended it and i think he’s hoping that they get back together. Guys don’t just do “friendship” like that...

KYLIE

VIP Member
She complimented Hannah on Hannah's IG photo last week so I think they just drifted apart..?

KYLIE

VIP Member
No, but she said it's 'wifed up winter' or whatever in her video. so she has a bf on the scene now i guess

Clarity456

VIP Member
She went on one date with Bugzy Malone.
I doubt this alot...bugzy has been with his fiancee for about 9 years and is about 8 years older than Madison....Madison said that that date happened when she was like 16 so I doubt a 24 year old mans going to cheat on his future wife to take a 16 year old girl out on a date...Aitch is the more realistic option tbh

KerriAnn

That makes me kinda sad tbh that she maybe didn’t have friends or whatever 😥 idk maybe it’s just the religion but that makes me sad 🥺
Is Madison a Jehovah's witness? I didnt know this...I wondered why she was saying "my first christmas" and wondered why this was.

I am new to this site ..she is stunning and as a manchester girl I wonder why she goes to that hotel when she lives in Manchester. Anyways the only criticism I have is her videos are same old same old. But I'd much rather watch her than some. She seems pretty genuine. Although I did have a moment where I did think she was leading Paddy on...that's not cool. But if they both cheated then the relationship isnt gonna flourish is it lol

View attachment 72859View attachment 72860
How can someone preach so much about self love and yet photoshop all her photos. I understand everyone uses filters- but she completely changes the shape of her body. Surprised no one has picked up on this
I cant see where shes photoshopped....the curve in her top may be the style. The blinds behind her arent curved. Maybe I'm just blind. Lol I am rubbish at spotting PS pics. Also i have a top that has a similar cut to it and it has a curve similar.

Last edited:

aivilonuttos11

They’re so gross 😂 they look like them women who go to cheap surgeons 😂😂

mads, is this your new account?
No lol it’s definitely not mads🤣 I just had a change of heart the other night reading this page 🤯 it’s hard because I really did enjoy her old videos but I can 100% see how she’s “changed” with her attitude and things but I dunno because I’ve like her since a while back it’s hard to decide I fully don’t like her content anymore but I am slowly becoming disheartened 🥺

Completely agree with the first paragraph there Madison. I think you have potential to a lovely woman but your new friends are definitely no good for you. I know it'll seem impossible for you to leave them and your current lifestyle, you think you'll be alone but you won't, you have an amazing family and used to have some incredible friends, you need to go back to them, back to your roots. Rewind a couple of years and think about who you used to be when you were with Paddy for example or even before youtube took over as you're a different person now. Was that the real you or is this the real you? Take some time out and figure out who you really are and who you really want to be. This new "fake" persona is temporary it will end but you can be in control of how it ends, get out while you still have a shed of dignity, it's not worth it! Reinvent yourself as the beautiful young woman you have in there. Xx
guys I’m not Maddison 🤣don’t worry. I just try to see the best in people🥺 kinda don’t wanna just stop watching her because I genuinely enjoyed her
Old content she used to make around the time she was with paddy, I’m kind of bored of the same hauls all the time :(
Also I miss seeming the videos with her and Han.
trust me I’m not Maddison I can promise you that 🤣🤣

It's so sad she has changed her body like that. I am the same age as her. They look far too big and stuck on.

I actually do think she was nice and loved her videos with paddy and han but she seems to have changed far too much.
I agree with that second bit:(

Last edited:

KYLIE

VIP Member
I hope she’s not seeing Aitch, he’s a good guy she used to go on and on about a grime artist she’d dated but wouldn’t be say the name - maybe it’s him from back in the day but I thought it was a low blow how shed mention it with Paddy beside her. Team Paddy ✌🏽
She went on one date with Bugzy Malone.