Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you click on her profile you can see when she was last lurking

View attachment 80885
Can’t find this account anymore; has she deleted it, cos we know? 😂😂

I’m not against cosmetic surgery at all for the right reasons BUT hate how she says she just giving her experience / not wanting to encourage people to get a boob job but her video does that massively - mentions no negative side effects, woke up From surgery with her big new boobs with no pain, quick recovery / up and about within 4 hours, out on a night out in a few days, hospital rooms like hotels - I hate that young girls will watch this and think quite a severe surgery will be a walk in the park with amazing results . I feel sorry for this next generation pumped with chemicals for the sake of some insta likes - smh
I think she’s gonna end up with complications with hers because she’s not let them heal at all?! Like anything you read about boob jobs they tell you to take it easy and she’s out and about on the lash 4 days later with no bandages?!

Reactions: 4
it really pisses me off and when she’s says erm she says ommmm 😩
Cringe how she says words drags out the eeee etc. Honnnnn you’re from Manchester Imagine having to put an accent on tho. Could you be arsed 😭

Fake accent like every thing else about her is FAKE

Cringe how she says words drags out the eeee etc. Honnnnn you’re from Manchester Imagine having to put an accent on tho. Could you be arsed 😭

Fake accent like every thing else about her is FAKE
So cringe 🤣 I Literally I live about 25 mins away from her - sooo fake

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That whole video was an exercise in cognitive dissonance:

Mads: There's absolutely nothing wrong with having boobs different sizes.
Also Mads: My boobs were different sizes so I got implants.

Mads: Everyone is perfect how they are.
Also Mads: I wasn't perfect how I was, so I got implants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That whole video was an exercise in cognitive dissonance:

Mads: There's absolutely nothing wrong with having boobs different sizes.
Also Mads: My boobs were different sizes so I got implants.

Mads: Everyone is perfect how they are.
Also Mads: I wasn't perfect how I was, so I got implants.
I thought exactly the same!!

Reactions: 3
I find it odd that she made a video about how much she hates racists but is hanging with Holly Boon who’s a massive racist??!

Reactions: 5
They’re only going to get worse since shes not wearing the right support youre supposed to wear for atleast 6 weeks after! 🤢

She could win an award for the youtuber to come into a bit of cash from videos and turn lazy with the content. I don't believe for one second that she started youtube because she wanted a hobby etc, she's always wanted this money and fame

She could win an award for the youtuber to come into a bit of cash from videos and turn lazy with the content. I don't believe for one second that she started youtube because she wanted a hobby etc, she's always wanted this money and fame
100000%. I'm sure when she first started she was already a 'model' to J'adore.

Shes one of my fave youtubers🥺 I do think she’s naturally beautiful but I can see everyone’s points about her being different now and being “fake”. I genuinely thought she was one of the most down to earth girls when I started watching her when she used to do her music playlists in her bedroom lmao. People change of course they do I just hope it’s not her new friends that turn out to be a negative influence because I do believe deep down she’s a nice girl. 🥺🥺

Let her do what she wants to her body who’s arsed anyway 🤷‍♀️ It’s not affecting anyone I suppose

They look so obviously fake!
They’re so gross 😂 they look like them women who go to cheap surgeons 😂😂

Shes one of my fave youtubers🥺 I do think she’s naturally beautiful but I can see everyone’s points about her being different now and being “fake”. I genuinely thought she was one of the most down to earth girls when I started watching her when she used to do her music playlists in her bedroom lmao. People change of course they do I just hope it’s not her new friends that turn out to be a negative influence because I do believe deep down she’s a nice girl. 🥺🥺

Let her do what she wants to her body who’s arsed anyway 🤷‍♀️ It’s not affecting anyone I suppose
mads, is this your new account?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not affecting anyone I suppose
It's affecting people who might watch her videos when they're feeling insecure about their bodies and lives. Instead of working out that they can find happiness in other things, they might opt to slice themselves open an shove plastic lumps inside their perfectly normal breasts.

Reactions: 6

Completely agree with the first paragraph there Madison. I think you have potential to a lovely woman but your new friends are definitely no good for you. I know it'll seem impossible for you to leave them and your current lifestyle, you think you'll be alone but you won't, you have an amazing family and used to have some incredible friends, you need to go back to them, back to your roots. Rewind a couple of years and think about who you used to be when you were with Paddy for example or even before youtube took over as you're a different person now. Was that the real you or is this the real you? Take some time out and figure out who you really are and who you really want to be. This new "fake" persona is temporary it will end but you can be in control of how it ends, get out while you still have a shed of dignity, it's not worth it! Reinvent yourself as the beautiful young woman you have in there. Xx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.