Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone had just put out a video saying 'I'm a casual friend with Madison but we're not close' and you were in fact desperate to be 'close' with said person, the last thing I'd be doing is antagonising them by stalking them essentially 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️😩

Is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they're asking us to send in questions...
To Maddy:
why do think you're above the law and can go out before your time is up?
when will you put your tits away?
can you stop being weird towards Holly?

Reactions: 11
they're asking us to send in questions...
To Maddy:
why do think you're above the law and can go out before your time is up?
when will you put your tits away?
can you stop being weird towards Holly?
And..
How’s Umar? Oh wait, he’s moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the most boring videos they never answer the questions anyway and mads just fakes being drunk so I don’t see the point 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
It’s the most boring videos they never answer the questions anyway and mads just fakes being drunk so I don’t see the point 🤣🤣🤣
Or beeps out answers about people I.e. Umar. I wonder if she had to sign a non disclosure

Reactions: 6
I think the final nail in the coffin will be if Mads tries to bring out a make-up line. I think that will make holly lose her tit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.