Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, even if Mads got covid she’d still go out and about.
She 100% would. It’s so funny how literally the other day she tried defending herself by saying she was fine going to London today because her quarantine would be over. Failed to mention yesterday though didn’t she 🙄🤔

Reactions: 15
She 100% would. It’s so funny how literally the other day she tried defending herself by saying she was fine going to London today because her quarantine would be over. Failed to mention yesterday though didn’t she 🙄🤔
And every other day she’s obviously been going out running “errands”

Reactions: 8
I got the same ad, the pouting was annoying

One of the top comments was interesting though
All the comments are about how they didn’t realise it’s Madison Sarah - probs failed to recognise her without the cream bronzer and baby face filter

Reactions: 13
I was gonna reply to the screenshot of the convo with mads because I thought calling her a “dirty stupid witch” was a bit uncalled for in the context that she ended her quarantine a day early..
But the way she responds to people when she’s the slightest bit offended is dirty stupid witch energy and she actually rises to what ever we call her with her bad, uncontrollable attitude.

Reactions: 13
Banned for trolling an influencer - Please read our rules and why they're important
I was gonna reply to the screenshot of the convo with mads because I thought calling her a “dirty stupid witch” was a bit uncalled for in the context that she ended her quarantine a day early..
But the way she responds to people when she’s the slightest bit offended is dirty stupid witch energy and she actually rises to what ever we call her with her bad, uncontrollable attitude.
after I sent her the message calling her that I did feel a bit bad about it tbh BUT then I remembered it’s probably not only one day early as she’s most likely been out more than just that one time during her ‘quarantine’. I had to miss a family members funeral so her going out just for her friends birthday really does sicken me.

Also both her and Rach have blocked me on Instagram now even though I haven’t messaged, mentioned or interacted with Rach at all lol.

Is it just do what you like atm in Manchester then? I’m in South Wales and currently in a local lockdown which has been 2 weeks so far...can’t leave my area and not allowed to even mix with another household indoors. So mad to see people going out and having sleepovers.

Reactions: 9
Is it just do what you like atm in Manchester then? I’m in South Wales and currently in a local lockdown which has been 2 weeks so far...can’t leave my area and not allowed to even mix with another household indoors. So mad to see people going out and having sleepovers.
No I think it’s just do what you like if your name is Madison Plant because obviously a world pandemic isn’t happening as long as she can get filler and go out to try pull some blue tick with her air bags

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

The girl is called sally roberts, she was in the year above me at school. Everyone used to pick on her which was really mean :/ but I do believe what she’s saying about mads

Reactions: 16

You can just tell she was that nasty little chav in school and nothing much has changed. I think she thinks she’s superior to others because she’s earnt some sponsorship money from Umar who clearly used her and now she begs him every 5 minutes claiming he’s her ex like a proper weirdo. Every single guy she has been with since Pat has used her for sex but the funny part is she honestly thought it would get her somewhere. Jokes on her now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Shut up man” has genuinely killed me off 😂 holy tit you guys could solve anything

Found this too..

The fun never stops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No its not at all...its just the influencer attitude...not just Mads as Hannah and Rach are breaking rules too as are many others. They just don't give a stuff about anything other than themselves.

“Shut up man” has genuinely killed me off 😂 holy tit you guys could solve anything

Found this too..

The fun never stops 😂
Can someone super impose her face on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No its not at all...its just the influencer attitude...not just Mads as Hannah and Rach are breaking rules too as are many others. They just don't give a stuff about anything other than themselves.

D2D73FBA-BE4B-46DF-83F9-242F70983DFA.jpeg

Not taking credit- This was on The twitter replies 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

It's disappointing from rach and han, I'd expect it from Mads but I guess that's influencers for you :/

Apparently Rach's birthday is on Tuesday anyway so they could've celebrated it then...

There was a video for Han and Mads birthday but I'm assuming there won't be for Rach now bc of Mads. I wonder if any of them will mention it at all

Reactions: 8
Wowwww! Mads could be married to this right now but instead she’s hungover in a hotel room after the whole internet came after her, can’t imagine being that much of a joke!!!

AB1A3323-7120-4661-9E69-30A3224C0607.jpeg

Paddy is looking goooood 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wowwww! Mads could be married to this right now but instead she’s hungover in a hotel room after the whole internet came after her, can’t imagine being that much of a joke!!!

View attachment 264889
Paddy is looking goooood 🥰
I still can’t believe she tried to drag him online saying she didn’t love him and wasn’t happy and then unfollowed him. She was ok acting loved up in videos to get money from it all doing ‘interracial couples tags’ etc but now he’s moved on you are claiming you didn’t love him and was unhappy. He doesn’t deserve to be spoken about like that on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.