Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s a bleeping beggggggg. Purposely wears no bra which great whatever no one cares if your in a bra or not but to zoom down to obviously/not obviously to flash your pierced nipple is just embarrassing what an absolute slagggg. If I was her religious mam I would be motified bet loads of other people in that religion that previously knew her watch her videos still. Must be well awkward her jan.
no wonder she can’t keep a man she literally is wanted for a shag nothing more because we all know she’s got nothing about her
Hey where did this happen? I can’t find her saying she had her nipples pierced I’m so confused

Hey where did this happen? I can’t find her saying she had her nipples pierced I’m so confused
On YouTube she showed her outfit right at the end which focusing on her boobs which were in a see through top wearing no bra very clearly showing her pierced nipple lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Knew she was a sneaky smoker, she looks nothing like her photos does she😭 gals gonna be thinking she’s a celeb now, it’s the scummy sun mads don’t let it get to your head. Isn’t Pete the bae she said she left cos he didn’t agree with BLM?
She deffo knows she’s been papped she’s looking right at the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had another go.... too far???

Madison Sarah #4 Ethnicity: "persalian" british . Star Sign: leo virgo . Relationship Status: wifieee for lifieeee on the look out for a blue dick / Umar

Except it’s not Jade Lewis...
DEAD!!! ☠☠☠☠☠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knew she was a sneaky smoker, she looks nothing like her photos does she😭 gals gonna be thinking she’s a celeb now, it’s the scummy sun mads don’t let it get to your head. Isn’t Pete the bae she said she left cos he didn’t agree with BLM?
She deffo knows she’s been papped she’s looking right at the camera
She’s finally got what she wants... into the papers.

Reactions: 10
She’s gonna think she’s a celeb being in The Scum newspaper! My friend was in the same newspaper for falling off a balcony in maga when we were 19 BUT they got her name right 😭🤣 Poor mads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s finally got what she wants... into the papers.
It’s the sun I wouldn’t be too excited about it tbh, probably an excuse get on TV I don’t think she likes being a YouTuber she wants to a reality star

Reactions: 7
532572CD-0B59-434D-AC5C-3094CEAEFA43.jpeg

I’m sorry but if this isn’t the perfect example of how much she actually edits her bodieEe. Big bum where hun?

my shagging in a hotel comment was so accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait I just realised she was out with her mum last night, did she ditch poor jan to go and meet Pete😭😭😂 surely not, if she’s gonna be papped she needs show her natural body on insta she looks good but nothing like her insta

Maddison Sarah 4: papped by the scum, 5 star hotel room fun but only after I’ve ditched my mum

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not from England so don’t really know places names etc but I’m assuming she went to London and met up with Pete so the poor shag pad hasn’t been christened yet if that’s the case!

• Haha
I’m not from England so don’t really know places names etc but I’m assuming she went to London and met up with Pete so the poor shag pad hasn’t been christened yet if that’s the case!
Yeahh she's in (or was in) London

Reactions: 4
She’s taking it back tomorrow 🤣🤣 gotta Save her coin for the bad and bougie life 🤣
Gotta spend it on a £700 Prada canvas bag to ruin with fake tan and make up 😂

So by exciting meeting it was meeting up with some reality star for a shag?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.