Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Ohh Maye and Mads showing us their fashhun styling. Manny’s top reminds me of being a kid when your dad gives you some of his old clothes to wear, to prevent your clothes getting ruined whilst painting. (Oh and he’s actually not on the phone for once) I meeeean hardly cutting edge fashion.View attachment 895485
Spot the difference
8D5C2FAD-92FB-4C83-AD4C-E33E95E4DC16.jpeg
86BD67A0-5381-439B-A6E6-77BF9E95A11B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 101

minxypoo

Guys I only asked if the Chanel bag was authentic whys she soo rude 😂😂
“While i’m travelling on private jets” 🤢

THAT’S YOUR RICH AUNTIE’S MONEY...NOT YOURS

Why is literaleeeee everything she does just about stuntin for the ‘gram. Luxury DHGate lifestyle mami x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Lurker5053

Went by around 4. I've been to that venue quite a few times before as the cafe is lush. Last time there was a great exhibit on climate change. This time.......

Thoughts -
1) it STANK of weed. Stank.
2) such a badly dressed space. 5 ugly rails of clothes. The lovely Seesaw Christmas tree which was already there was the only nice thing.
3) there were 6 people looking at the clothes, at least 4 of who were friends with Manny or the DJs.
4) Manny and Mads were both taller than I expected. Tbh Manny was more attractive as well
5) Clothing quality was literally pants. Tie dye jeans were embarrassing. Puffa werent too bad but overpriced.
6) mads was on her phone in the corner pouting and looking so awkward, at one point she just started laughing with no one talking to her, maybe taking a vid and faking it? It was sinister
7) Manny liked my boyfriend's jacket, he's never wearing that again now
8) my boyfriend (who didn't know who those two are or why I brung him) asked why maddy was cosplaying as a black woman

I suggest skipping it and getting a gyro at the Greek place next door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

doudouuii

Guys I only asked if the Chanel bag was authentic whys she soo rude 😂😂
The woman was too stunned to speak… MADISON WE HAVE RECEIPTS OF U PURCHASING A FAKE CHANEL ON DEPOP AND CALLING IT “VINTAGE” IN UR VLOG WITH HAN N RACH, STOP LYING U DICKHEAD

the private jets comment really got me HAAHAHA she tells everyone it’s auntie sue’s so???? She’s so embarrassing, her fans would cringe if they saw that screenshot. Tiktok anyone?😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

alexis 2021

Found this whilst looking for le merj reviews and quickly learnt that I am stupid for wanting something from there😂 anyway here is the thread from le merj to my boyfriend trying to get a refund for the awful jacket I received🤢 thankfully my boyfriend ordered this for me on his credit card so it’s very easy to claim the money back 🙌🏼

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Justreading123

Found this whilst looking for le merj reviews and quickly learnt that I am stupid for wanting something from there😂 anyway here is the thread from le merj to my boyfriend trying to get a refund for the awful jacket I received🤢 thankfully my boyfriend ordered this for me on his credit card so it’s very easy to claim the money back 🙌🏼
The way this man speaks to customers actually screams narcissist, I honestly don’t think people are far wrong when they call him a Kanye wanna be with how entitled he is, disgusting 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 42